Tonight as promised pt.30

Don't play song yet

Later

Freddy's Pov

I went to my room after eating pizza exhausted from fighting and, shocked that Springtrap was sent to spy on me and, Bonnie I laid down on my bed I'm so tired..... I can take a little nap..... I have to stay awake for...... Let's just say.... My little...... Reward~ I thought to myself as I looked at the clock 6:35 P.M my eyes started getting heavy last thing I saw was my ceiling and, then blackness.

Later

I woke up I looked at the clock 12:27 A.M I sat up and, put on my hat and, went to Bonnie's room I started smiling as I knocked on his door the door swinged open and, it was Bonnie "Hi Fred" He said "Hi Bon......" I said "You ready?~" He said smirking "........ U-Um let's go in the Parts-Parts and, Service room....." I suggested he nodded and followed me in the Parts and Service room and we went inside then went to another door "Um..... Fred?" He said I stopped and, looked at him with a confused look "Yeah?" I said "Where are we going?" He said I started smirking "You'll see~" I said as I hold a paw for him he accepted it and, we went downstairs together we arrived downstairs. There was a bed "Woah~" He said "..... Yeah this was already here.... This has been there for reasons like this..... It's a "Sex Bed" Bon~" I said rubbing my arm I looked at Bonnie he started untying his bowtie I smirked as I took off my hat and, started untying my bowtie "You ready for round 4?~" He said as he pinned me to the wall "Of course Bon.... I have always waited for you~" I said.

Play song now

I felt my member go hard again he looked down "I see your friend is awake..... Let me go say hi~" He said as he winked and, got on his knees "Fred?~" He said looking up "Yeah?~" I said "Get on the edge of the bed~" He said I sat on the edge of the bed he spread my legs and, grabbed my member and, started sucking my member "Moans Oh B-Bon~" I moaned out "Moans I know Fred I know" He moaned as he started sucking faster and, harder he started bobbing back and, forth "Moans Bon..... I'm so close...." I moaned out as my put my head back feeling pleasure I released my load in his mouth he swallowed my load and, started sucking again I felt my face getting hotter that I saw my own hot breathe I moaned really loud "Moans BONNIE!" I moaned really loud "That's right moan out my name~" He said "That's what I said~" I said he smirked "Fine if you don't say it.... I will make you say it~" He said as he squeezed my member hard "Moans BONNIE THE BUNNY!!" I moaned loud he let go "Sorry..... Your turn big boy~" He said as he sat on the edge of the bed I got on my knees and, started sucking his member he moaned as his head went back "Moans Fred.... Suck harder and, faster!" He moaned out I nodded and, started sucking faster and, harder "Moans Oh Freddy that's it!..... Right there!" He moaned out I sucked his member like a lollipop I started bobbing back and, forth "Moans Fred.... I'm gonna cum~" He said as he released his load I swallowed it I licked the tip then, pulled away I licked my lips "Bon get on your stomach~" I said "Of course~" He said as he got on his stomach I grabbed his hips and, started thrusting "Moans Oh Fred!~" He moaned I smirked and, started thrusting harder and, faster "Moans Fred...... Fuck me!..... Fuck me Fred like you mean it!~" He moaned out I started thrusting harder he moaned out my name is smirked and, continued thrusting "Moans Fred I'm so close.... Ah~" He moaned out as his load went on the bed sheets I started slowing my pace "Moans Fred...... Fuck me now!~" He said seductively that made me turned on more I started thrusting harder and, faster like no tomorrow for us "Moans Fred oh that's it~" He said as he clutched the bed sheets I smirked and, continued.

Later

I pulled out of his anus "Your turn~" I said as we switched he grabbed my hips and, started thrusting faster and, harder "Moans Bon I love this everytime you fuck me!~" I moaned out "Moans and, Grunts Glad you enjoy this!~" He moaned out as he started thrusting even harder inside me "Moans Bon I'm so close~" I moaned out as I scratched the bed sheets as I released my load on the bed sheets "Moans Bon!....... Fuck me harder and, faster!~..... I want you inside me!" I said "Grunts As you wish!" He said started his pace even faster and, harder "Moans Feels so good!~" I moaned out "Grunts Same here Fred..... Do you love your reward?~" He said "Moans Oh yes.... More then anything in the whole world... If I were to be anywhere.... It would be right here right now~" I moaned out "Moans That's what I like to hear~" He moaned out as he continued.

Later

He pulled away from my anal hole without thinking I grabbed his chest fur and, kissed him passionately he started kissing back as his hands went to my ass he slid his tongue in I slid mine in his mouth we started fighting with are tongues i won the battle he put his tongue in my bottom lip for an entrance I shook my head he squeezed my ass I gasped he slid his tongue in time as I did that "Moans Bon~" I moaned out he smirked and, continued kissing me with passionate and, pleasure he pulled away I walked to the bed and, began to lay down "Aw.... You tired Fred?~" He said as he laid right next to me "Yeah" I said he cuddled with me "G'night Bon.... Love you" I said "G'night Fred.... Love you too" He said I began to close my eyes.

1049 words