STOP REMINDING ME OF HIM!! pt.41

Freddy's Pov

My friends are STILL staring at me I thought to myself "Stop staring at me" I said they stopped for a while then did it again "Stop. Staring. At. Me" I snapped at them they stopped and, kept doing what they were doing I looked up at the sun as my eyes started getting heavy as the sun was beaming through me I finally fell asleep.

Later

In Dreamland (In the dream there are echoes)

"Ugh.... Where am I now?" I said as I heard echoes of my voice I saw a door as I stood up "A... Door?" I said as I walked towards it every step I took the more my stomach turned like a knot I grabbed the knob and, turned it and, opened it..... It lead outside where I saw a hill with flowers and, a nice warm breeze not to hot and, not to cold "Woah.... Wait?.... Who's that?" I said as I saw a figure sitting on the hill I walked to the top if the hill and, I saw.... Him "Bonnie?" I said the person turned around "Hi Freddy" He said "BONNIE!" I shouted as my eyes filled with tears of joy as I ran and, hugged him crying my heart out he started soothing my fur "I'm so sorry" I sobbed out he pulled away lightly "Why?" He said as he started wiping my tears away "I shouldn't have protected you better" I said "Shh.... It's ok.... You didn't know" He said as he rested his hand on mine I looked down "Your not mad?" I said he lifted my chin and, kissed me gently "No" He said "Promise?" I said "I will never be mad at you" He said I smiled.

I woke up because I heard them talking about "Bunny Stuff" "Do you like carrots?" Chica said "Yes" Mike said "What about jumping around?" She said "What kind of question is that?" Jeremy said as he continued driving "I don't know" She said "Stop reminding me of him" I said as I woke up they stopped Finally! I thought to myself they started it AGAIN I covered my ears He will NEVER forgive you! He HATES your bolts! He's FURIOUS with YOU! He doesn't LOVE you anymore! He LOVES your brother Golden Freddy! They KISSED! And, he ENJOYED it! And, there's NOTHING you can do about it! "JEREMY STOP THE CAR!" I shouted they stopped talking and looked at me "Now?" Jeremy said looking at me "NOW!" I shouted he obeyed and, stopped the car I got out and, started walking back and, forth getting mad as I covered my ears "What's wrong Freddy?" Chica said as my all of my friends approached me "You are "What's wrong?" Chica!" I said mocking her "What did we do!?" Toy Freddy said "I keep telling you all to stop doing One. Simple. Thing" I said "And what would that be?!" Toy Bonnie said "TO STOP REMINDING ME OF HIM!" I shouted at them "Well..... We wouldn't have been here in the first place if it wasn't for you!" Toy Freddy scold at me "Me!? What did I do!?"I said as I pointed at myself "Maybe if you and, him wouldn't have been "Member Sucking" Maybe he wouldn't have been kidnapped" Toy Freddy said as he scold me back "YOU HEARD US HAVE SEX!?" I shouted "Yeah.... You guys are pretty damn loud and, can't even be lower your moans" Mangle said "Well you guys don't like what it's like to have sex.. Or love.... Oh and, by the way about love... Chica, Foxy likes you" I said blurting his secret out "He.... Likes me?" Chica said as she looked at Foxy. I looked at him he was mad he jumped on me he tried punching me I knew how to fight back so I punched him and, kicked his stomach making him fall back I got up "FREDDY STOP!" Chica said as she grabbed my arm "You shouldn't have done that" I said as my eyes black with white pupils I scratched her cheek she touched it and, gasped as oil came out she looked up at me with fear in her magenta eyes as tears formed her eyes I turned around and, started walking "What about "We're in this together" Thing!? Huh!?" Puppet said "I didn't promise" I said without turning around "Promise now" He said "It's too late now... See ya guys" I said as I began walking away from them I started hearing footsteps "Stop following me" I said as I muttered they stopped for a while and, I continued walking the footsteps continued again "I'm serious" I said as I turned around it was Springtrap "Springtrap" I said softly "You need me Fazbear" He said "I can find my way Trap... I don't need you.... Besides I can find them by my head" I said as I kept walking "No you need me!" He said as he started running by my side "I said I don't need you!" I said as I pushed him he fell backwards landing on his rear end he looked up at me I started walking away but, from far away I can hear sniffles..... From Springtrap I know... That wasn't me.... But.... When they talk about.... Bonnie.... My... Bonnie.... Then they deserve to get hurt... By me....... I'm coming Bonnie...... I'm after you.... Goldie....... YOUR DEAD!!

To. Be. Continued

Me: (Aka Springtrap360) Another one done!

*Meanwhile*

Freddy: *Watching Bonnie from kitchen* *Thinking* 'He's so.... Beautiful but.... How should I tell him my TRUE feelings about him..... But, Springtrap360 is right.... Ok.... Here goes nothing! *Steps towards him*

Bonnie: *Hears footsteps* *Turns around* Oh..... Hi Freddy! *Waves at him*

Freddy: *Waves nervously* H-Hey.... Um.... Do you have a minute?....

Bonnie: Sure! *pats a seat next to him*

Freddy: *Takes the seat that Bonnie pats* Ok-

Bonnie: *Interrupted Freddy* So, what is it?

Freddy: *Didn't get mad that Bonnie interrupted him* Ok..... Please don't interrupt me please...... *Takes deep breath* Ok..... When I met you I loved you like a best friend or brother that I could ever had.... But..... When the years and, months, and, days went by I started having a feeling towards you.... Everytime you walked or talked to me......... I didn't know what those feelings were exactly but.... Now I know.... Because Springtrap360 told me...... That............ I loved you....... And, that is true........ I love you Bonnie!

Bonnie: *Shocked.... But started to smile* .....

Freddy: *Starting to get nervous* Bonnie why are you smiling?..... Your starting to scare-

Bonnie: *Kisses Freddy*

Freddy: *His eyes we're wide with shock as his cheeks started heating up*

Bonnie: *Pulls away*

(To be continued as well)