Nightmare pt.19 (Pt.2)

play song (Felt like this song)

Bonnie's Pov

I was sleeping great until.

I woke up and, tried to get up but, I realized I was tied up to a chair "Ugh... My head hurts" I said as I used my ears to touch my forehead "Well, your awake~" I looked up and, saw nothing but, a pair of eyes "Who are you?" I said a little scared "Take a guess~" It said "I.... Don't know" I said "Ok..." It said as the figure stepped forward "G-Golden Freddy?" I said shocked that it was him one of my friends "That's right It's me" He said making a sinister smile "Wh-Where am I?" I said to him "Aw I love it when your scared and,confused~" He said as he touched my ears and, ignored my question "Don't touch my ears" I said "Man your feisty.... I love it~" He said as he touched my ear again I looked at his paws and, saw a bloody knife in his right paw "What's-What's with the bloody kn-knife?" I asked him "And, where's Freddy?" I added in. He didn't say anything just stared at me blankly "WHERE'S FREDDY AT DAMMIT?!" I shouted at him he didn't get mad at me "As you wish" He said as he turned on the lights they blinded me for a second and, I saw clearly I looked around and, looked straight ahead and, saw horror Freddy was also tied up your a chair with his head down with a bloody chest and, blood on the floor "NO!" I shouted as my eyes filled with tears "YES!" He shouted back looking deep into my eyes "Sobbing WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!?.... HE'S YOUR BROTHER HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO YOU!" I shouted back "YES HE HAS DONE SOMETHING TO ME.... He took something away from me!" He said as he lowered his voice "And, what's that?" I said as I lowered my voice as well "You~" He said "I don't belong to you... I belong to Freddy Fazbear!" I said to him "Sighed Then you have face the same punishment he did" He said "And, what's that?" I asked him "This!" He said and, with that he stabbed the same place he stabbed Freddy "FNAF Scream" I screamed the top of my lungs he kept smiling then, walked away my head went down and, I closes my eyes and, I saw blackness but, I heard something.

"Wake up" I heard a little fainter

"Wake up!" I heard a little louder

"WAKE UP!" I heard really loud

I woke up and, saw Freddy looking at me with a worried face "Oh... Hi Fred" I said acting normal "Are you ok?" He said "Y-Yeah... Why?" I asked him "I heard you talking in your sleep Bon... You got me worried about you" He said "Sighed I'm sorry Fred... But, I lied I had... A nightmare" I said to him "Really?" He said "Yes" I said to him "I had one too" He said reminding me "What was it about?" I asked him "Well... I woke up and, I was in a dark place and, I saw a pair of eyes and, the figure stepped forward and, I saw that it was-" "Golden Freddy" I said as I cut him off "You had a nightmare about him too?" He asked me I nodded "We'll tell each other's" He said I nodded about the idea.

After they told each other

"Man, that's scary" I said to him "Yeah... But, he won't hurt us" He said I smiled "... Especially you" He said I smiled wider "We... We better get ready" He said I nodded and, got my string for my bowtie "By the way... That was amazing last night" I said as I was almost done with my bowtie "Y-Yeah" He said.

Freddy's Pov

I got my top hat and, put it on my head but, I couldn't always my bowtie tied "Grunts Cmon" I said while struggling to get it done "What's wrong Fred?" He said as he was done with his bowtie "Uh... Nothing Bon!" I lied as I tried tying my bowtie again "Need help?" He said as he walked towards me "N-No I'm fine!" I said as I struggled even more he waited patiently for a minute "Sigh I give up" I said as I stopped "Giggles Here let me help you" He said as he grabbed both ends of the string and, started to tie it "First, you do this... Then, make a loop then, bunny ears... And, there you go!" He said as he was done It looked brand new "Wow!... Thanks Bon" I said as I kissed him he kissed back. I pulled away and, we left my room and, sat at the table "Good morning guys!" Puppet said with a newspaper "Good morning Puppet" We said as we sat down "Hope you guys are hungry" Chica said as she gave Bonnie a plate and, Toy Chica gave me a plate but, as soon as she did she winked at me and, left I shrugged and, ate my pancakes very quietly while I talked to my friends.

But, a question came in my mind

Is the nightmare going to happen to us?