Not so happy already pt.73 (pt.2)

Sadie's Pov

"Ugh... What here again?!" I said walking around "Yep... And this time you got knocked out" The same soul said "Why do bad things happen to me?!" I said "What do you me-?" "I got abused, bullied, yelled at, laughed-" "Hey just calm down" The soul said "I just don't want bad things to happen to me anymore" I said tearing up and started crying and I fell to my knees and covered my eyes while crying harder the soul got on it's knees and hugged me "I know life like that can be hard... But, good things will turn" The soul said I started smiling "Thanks" I said "Your welcome" The soul said smiling as well.

"Sadie?!"

"C'mon Sadie.... Pull through!"

"Sadie.... Please don't leave me... I need you here with me!"

I started waking up "Groans" I groaned as I saw two blobs one red and one was brown "She's..... W-....... Up" I heard I couldn't hear some words on what they were saying "Sadi-e...... Wa-up" I heard as my vision started clearing up "Gasps She's waking up!" Freddy said I sat up and was about to say something when Foxy who was also in the room hugged me tightly "F-Foxy?.... Too..... Tight" I said he noticed and let go very quickly I started gasping for air a little "I'm so sorry" He said "I just thought I was gonna lose you again" He said "You didn't I just got knocked out" I said "You ok? You have a black eye on your left eye... What happened?" Freddy said "I just saw 2 kids walking towards me and they said that they missed Chica and they started beating me up" I said Foxy started growling "Growling No one hurts my baby bunny and gets away with it!" Foxy said as his fur started sticking up and claws came out of his paws and his eyes turned black with white pupils "Foxy!" I said grabbing his arm he quickly looked at me and gasped as his fur went down, his claws were gone and he blinked and his eyes turned back to normal "I'm sorry I just really really care about you to much" He said I smiled and hugged him gently "Oh Foxy I love you too" I said and giggling as his tail started wagging like crazy I pulled away and kissed his nose he started blushing deeply and he smirked and booped my nose which was a bad idea because as soon as he did my nose honked "Did... Your nose just honk?" Freddy and Foxy said in union "Uh... No?" I said as I started getting nervous Foxy booped my nose again and it honked again I covered my nose quickly "I knew it! Sadie your not the only one that has that! My nose honks too, listen!" Freddy said as he booped his nose and it honked too and it was the same sound as me I giggled softly Foxy looked at me heavenly "What?" I said as I noticed him looking at me so I looked at him "I love you" He said I blushed lightly "I love you too" I said kissing his cheek his whole face turned a dark red and his eyes widened I started laughing my ass off "Sorry Foxy~" I said all innocently as I hugged him to the side he looked at me as his eyes and his face stayed the same "It's-It's fi-fin-fine-e" He said stuttering like crazy Freddy cleared his throat "Um... Sadie? This is sort of gonna ruin the cute moment... But, what did you think of entertaining the kids? Are you gonna quit?" Freddy said I looked up at Foxy who was looking at me ".... Hm..." I hummed as I started thinking.

"I'm gonna give it one more time" I said smiling confidently.

To be continued

654 words