He finds out pt.15

2 Months Later

Springtrap's Pov

I tried to figure out if Freddy and, Bonnie are together and, figured out nothing I was talking to my enemies at the table while eating stuffed crust pizza (Sorry lol) Which Toy Chica and, Chica were really great at making and, still I'm looking at Freddy and, Bonnie to see if they are together. They seem like they aren't.... Maybe Freddy Fazbear is still scared to tell Bonnie his feelings! I thought to myself.

Freddy's Pov

I feel like... Somebody's watching me! I look around and, see Toy Chica looking away I shrugged and, started talking to my friends again and, I get the weird feeling again and, look around and, see Toy Chica looking away again I started getting up and, head to my room while my friends are still talking I entered my room and, closed my door and, sat on my bed to think Maybe Toy Chica thinks I'm really nice!.... Or she needs advice! (I made a rhyme) or... Something like-I heard a knock I snapped into reality Maybe it was just a branch hitting the window..... Oh wait... We don't have windows... Only in front! I thought to myself I heard a knock again "Come in!" I said. The door opens and, Bonnie comes in "Oh... H-Hi Bon!" I said as I started to blush bright red "Hi Fred!~" He said as he closes the door "Um.... D-Do you need anything?" I said as I stood up in front of him "Yes~...." He said as he grabbed my chest and, pinned me to the wall.

Bonnie's Pov

Freddy left the table and, headed to his room I wonder what he's thinking about.... Oh never mind I think I need him.... Like... NOW!~ I thought to myself as I left without anyone paying attention to me I went to his room and, knocked on the door no answer I knocked again "Come in!" I heard Freddy's voice I opened the door and, walked in "Oh... H-Hi Bon!" He said as he blush bright red "Hi Fred!~" I said as I closed the door "D-Do you need anything?" He said as he stood in front of me "Yes~..." I said as I grabbed his chest and, pinned him to the wall.

Freddy's Pov Sorry for switching again

"Scared And, wh-what would tha-that be?" I said as I was getting scared and, blushing dark red "You~" He said as he smashed his lips on mine "Mph?" I muffled in his mouth "Mm~...." He muffled in my mouth he pulled away "Hey Fred?~" He said looking into my eyes "Yes?" I said getting nervous "Remember when we didn't finish our make out session?~" He said as he smirked Uh oh! I thought to myself "Um.... Yeah?" I said getting more nervous "Well, I was wondering if we can finish what we started?~" He said as he took off my hat and, undid my bowtie "Oh.... Ok~" I said as I started to untie his bowtie and, dropped the string on the floor he did the same I smirked and, kissed him with a gentle kiss "Bon~" I muffled "Fred~" He muffled I slipped my tongue in his mouth he moaned I smirked and, put my tongue in even more he slid his tongue in my mouth to explore more then, last time we got.... Interrupted I pulled away "Why'd you stop?~" Bonnie said "I need to close the door that way we don't get interrupted~" I said as I smirked even more as I closed my door I turned around and, saw Bon sitting on my bed smirking "Now?..... Where were we?~" I said as I walked towards him.

Springtrap's Pov

Where are they!? I thought to myself as I tried looking for Freddy and, Bonnie I walked past a room and, heard "Moans Right there Freddy!.... I'm gonna cum Fred!" I saw that the door was peeked open I saw through the door and, saw Bonnie on his back and, his legs were spread open and, Freddy thrusting in between Bonnie's legs I looked away Did I just saw what I think I saw!? I thought I felt like someone's watching me I looked around and, I could've sworn I saw a pair of ears (Guess who?) I shrugged and, looked again and, just in time I saw Bonnie released his load on Freddy's bed. I looked away and, went in my room and, closed the door "So?" I turned around and, saw Golden Freddy leaning against the wall "What?" I said as I sat on my bed "You know what I'm talking about!" He said as he started standing up "Oh... Well..." I said as I scratched at the back of my head "What?" He said impatient "I was walking by and, heard a.......Clears throat "Voice" and, I peeked through and, saw... Freddy thrusting on Bonnie" I said as my eyes closed tight so I can prepare for his yelling "WHAT!?" He shouted as he walked around "Yeah..." I said "Are. They. Together?" He said looking deep into my eyes with his cold blooded eyes "Y-Yes" I said preparing on whatever he's gonna do he looked at the wall and, started punching it "WHAT THE HELL GOLDEN FREDDY?!" I shouted as I walked towards him "Golden Freddy Scream BONNIE SHOULD BE WITH ME!.... NOT FREDDY!" He shouted as he made a big hole "Golden Freddy stop!" I said as I pinned his arms to his side "Panting You are going to make Bonnie break up with Freddy.... GOT IT!?... And, if you do you will get what you wanted" He said "Y-Yes sir" I said as I looked down "But, if I do will you promise me to ACTUALLY give me the girl of my dreams?" I said looking up "Yeah" He said as he rolled his eyes "Deal?" I said as my hand was up for him to shake "Yeah yeah whatever" He said as he shook it and, disappeared.

Me (aka Springtrap360): Another one done!

Bonnie: Great job Springtrap360! *Holds a thumbs up*

Me: Thanks Bonnie!

Freddy: *Walks in*

Bonnie: Hi Freddy *waves*

Freddy: *Sees Bonnie* H-Hi Bonnie *waves nervously and, blushes*

Me: Ok?~....

Me, Bonnie, and, Freddy: Bye Everybunny! *waves goodbye*