She's not controlled pt.53

Puppet's Pov

There something wrong with Chica ever since Foxy broke up with her so I floated to the office and saw the tablet and turned it on and clicked the kitchen and saw a previous tape so I clicked it and saw Sadie and the chocolate getting dumped on her along with the flour I covered my mouth in horror as Chica started laughing at her and not even helping "Poor Sadie..... She doesn't deserve that" I said to myself "Hey Puppet!" Goldie said and I jumped "Don't do that! I could've gotten a heart attack!" I said he laughed and he noticed the tablet "What's that for?" He said "Just.... Checking something" I said he nodded "Hm....." I said "What is it?" He said "Something is different with Chica..... I just need a bit of blood from her..." I said I heard a teleport sound and turned around and he was gone "Goldie? Where'd you go?" I said then he teleported in front of me "You scared me again!" I said he chuckled and held a tube with a cap on "Is that-" "Chica's blood? Yes" He said I smiled and hugged him and took it then I pulled another one out "Who's blood is that?" He said "Yours" I answered proudly "You took some of my blood!?" He said a little dramatically "When you were evil" I said "Oh" He said "Hm.... That's weird when you were evil your blood was pink.... And her blood isn't" I said ".... Interesting" He said "Oh no...." I said after ten minutes later "What is it?" He said "............. Her blood isn't changing to pink..... So that means...." I said "It means what?" He said "She.........." I said as I looked at Goldie "...... She's not controlled"

Sadie's Pov

I woke up and looked at Foxy who was sleeping and get still had his paws on my waist I blushed and tried getting up but, his grip was strong "Sadie....." He muttered "Hm?" I hummed out and looked at him again his eyes we're closed and he was talking in his sleep "Your mine bunny~...." He muttered again "Whispered Ok?" I said "Your really hot..." He said I blushed and got out of his grip and he woke up "Oh... Hey lass" He said "H-Hey Foxy" I said as I sat on the end of my bed while blushing a lot he noticed "You ok lass?" He said "Yeah... Why?" I said "Your blushing again" He said as he sat next to me "Oh.... You talked in your sleep.... About me" I said blushing again more "What did I say?" He said "Well.... "Sadie..." And "Your mine bunny~" And "Your really hot"  I said I looked at him he was blushing "I mean it is true" He said "What's true?" I said "That your mine.... And your really hot" He said "Y-Your not so bad yourself" I said as he kissed me I started kissing him back as he put a paw on my cheek and slowly pushing me down the bed "Muffled F-Foxy?" I said "Muffled Shh~" He said as he grabbed my zipper of my jacket that's when the door opened "Guys I n-Did I interrupted something?" We heard and saw Puppet we got up quickly he let go of the zipper "Oh no... We were doing nothing... Wassup?" Foxy said normally "Well.... Me and Goldie did a blood test for Chica... And... She's not controlled" Puppet said "What do you mean?" I said "It means.... She's not controlled by anyone... She did that incident herself she hates you" Puppet said pointing at me "Why? What did she do?" Foxy said as he hugged me "Because Foxy..... Your with Sadie now..... So yeah" Puppet said Foxy just nodded "I can't believe she still likes me.... Well I don't like Chica anymore" Foxy said and he looked at me "I already laid my eyes on someone else~" He said as he stroked my cheek, I squeaked loudly "Ok?" Puppet said as he left and closed the door Foxy looked at me while smirking "Where were we?~" He said I started crawling back he started crawling towards me until I was against the wall and he crawled on top of me "C'mon.... Don't be a shy bunny~" He said seductively as he crawled closer "Foxy........... I'm not ready" I said he paused and started crawling away and sat next to me "I'm sorry..." He said "I thought you would be" He said "I mean I am.... It's just I don't want to moan too loud and Chica might hear it" I said "Understandable" He said "And I don't want to get laughed at again...." I said he nodded "I won't let anything bad happen to you" He said hugging me "I already had a bad childhood" I said "Oh.... That's in the past now's the present" He said pulling away and smiling and he stroked my cheek "Giggled F-Foxy!" I said he chuckled and started scratching my ear my eyes widened as he kept scratching it my foot started thumping he noticed "Woah! I didn't know your foot can do that" He said "Yeah.... All bunnies do that" I said "Oh really?~" He said "What happens if I keep doing it?~" He said "I don't know" I said he smirked and scratched it more my foot kept thumping more and more that it was thumping faster and faster he kept laughing I kept blushing more and more "F-Foxy.... S-Stop" I said he chuckled and stopped "There... Now you can cool down" He said "Thanks" I said kissing his cheek "Anytime lass" He said smiling at me while blushing I smiled back while blushing as well "Hey uh Foxy?" I said "Yeah lass?" He said "Promise you'll be there for me... Ok?" I said he hugged me "I'll always be there for you" He said "Foxy?" I said "Yes lass?" He said "I love you" I said "I love you too lass" He said hugging me a little tighter and I snuggled up in his chest fur.