The Vistor and, The Stayer pt.13

1 Hour Later

Freddy's Pov

We were talking until there was a knock on the door "I'll get it!" I said as I went to answer Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy came with I opened the door and, saw a creature wearing a purple blanket. "Hello!" I said "Shivering Pl-Please help m-m-me!" He said "Oh you poor thing... Come in!" I said as I let him in "I'll get you some hot cocoa!" Chica said as she ran to the kitchen. "So, what brings you here!" Foxy said "W-Well I heard there was a pizzeria here so, I walked here because I have nowhere to stay!" He said "How long did you walk here?" Bonnie said "A d-day" He said "Here's your hot cocoa" Chica said as she gave him the cup "Th-Thank you" He said as he drank some "What's your name?" I asked him he put his cup on the table and, took off the blanket "Springtrap" He said.

Here's what he looks like.

"Oh come in the kitchen and, meet our friends!" Chica said as we went in the kitchen to see the toys talking they look at Springtrap

"Oh come in the kitchen and, meet our friends!" Chica said as we went in the kitchen to see the toys talking they look at Springtrap. "H-Hi I'm Springtrap" Springtrap said "I'm Toy Freddy" "I'm Toy Bonnie" "I'm Toy Chica" "I'm Toy Puppet" "I'm............. Mangle"

Mangle's Pov

It took me a while to say my name because he is so cute in my opinion I shook his hand His fur is so SOFT! I thought to myself as I let go of his hand. I think I'm in love with this bunny! I thought to myself.

Springtrap's Pov

"So, where do I sleep?" I said "Let me show you!" Freddy said as he took me out of the kitchen "Can I come?" Bonnie said "Sure Bon!" Freddy said as, we kept walking towards a door. He opened it and, saw my room a light green room everything was green "Wow!" I said as I looked around "Thank you!" I said as I hugged Freddy "No problem!" He said smiling I smiled back "We should go Fred!" Bonnie said "Ok..." Freddy said as, he left and, closed the door I smiled and, laid on my bed tired I felt my eyes dozing off because I walked for one day without stopping I closed my eyes and, dozed off.