Foxy? pt.61

Sadie's Pov

I woke up and looked to my right and it was Foxy What happened yester-Oh now I remember I thought to myself as I started blushing and I sat up quietly and my eyes widened and I felt chills down my spine "Good morning" Chica said as her eyes were filled with rage and smiled in a mischievous way "Whispers Wh-What do you want?!" I said scared "Aww isn't that cute, your scared" She said "Whispered You didn't answer my question Chica!" I said mad "Well I just wanted to tell you that the battle is in a week" She said my eyes widened "Whispered I'm sorry about that ok!?" I said "Apology not accepted!" She said "But-" "DID YOU NOT HEAR ME?! ARE YOU DEAF?!?!" She shouted out loud again "Chica keep it down yo-" "NO, I'M NOT GONNA KEEP IT DOWN!!" She shouted again "Groans Ugh my he-YOU!!!" Foxy said as he started growling lowly "Your so cute Foxy~" Chica said as she walked up to him "Back off" He said protecting me Chica scoffed "Whatever, see you in a week Foxy~.... Oh and you too brat!" She said as she got out of Pirates Cove "A week?" Foxy said confused "The battle Foxy" I said as my ears droop down he noticed that "Hey" He said gently "It's gonna be ok" He said "No it's not" I said getting up he did the same "Why's that?" He said "Because....... I don't know how to fight" I said I looked at him he smiled "It's ok Sadie" He said "No! Don't you understand?!" I said as my eyes turned purple "What?" He said "I don't know how to fight and I'm gonna lose!" I said he chuckled "What's so funny?!" I said "You can ask me" He said I was confused "Huh?" I said "I know how to fight so, you can ask me" He said smiling "Oh thank you Foxy!" I said hugging him "No problem" He said I pulled away from the hug before he can hug me back and I kissed him passionately he kissed back and I wrapped his arms around his neck and he put his paws on my waist I pulled away "Let's go say "Hi" to our friends" I said "Ok but, wait" He said I realized he didn't have his shorts on yet and I saw his member again I looked away while blushing deeply "Done!" He said I looked at him he had his shorts back on I kept on blushing by that sight "What's wrong?~" He said "I saw your member again" I said "Well... Did you like what you saw?~" He said in a flirty voice I squeaked quietly "I'll take that as a yes~" He said I giggled and got out of Pirates Cove "Hey Sadie" Everyone said except Chica as always. "Hey everyone" Me and Foxy said at the same time "So... How are you guys?" I asked "Good, you?" They said my ears kinda dropped down "No good... Because mine and Chica's battle is in a week" I said "Oh..." Springtrap said as he was sitting next to Mangle "Yeah but, Foxy's gonna help me, right Foxy?" I said as my ears perked back up and I hugged his arm "Yup" He said "Hm... But, first we need some space to begin" Foxy said "We can with that" Freddy said as he got up and everyone else did Hm... Chica's not here... Interesting... Where is she? I thought to myself Freddy, Springtrap, and Puppet started moving the tables to the side of the main area I watched as Toy Freddy, Mangle, and Bonnie do the same with the other side "There.. Plenty of room" You Bonnie said "Thanks guys" I said "Aw it w-" "But" I said "But what?" Goldie said "Why didn't we just go on the stage Freddy face palmed " Groans Idiot " He said to himself "It's ok, we'll use this spot" I said cheering them up they worked hard for that so I didn't want to disappoint them "Ok now you guys can begin" Bonnie said I nodded and looked at Foxy he nodded "Ok c'mon Sadie, hit me" He said "WHAT?!" I said shocked "Hit me" He said again I nodded and I tried to hit him he grabbed my fist and pulled me closer "Nice try bunny~" He said I started blushing "Ok now your turn" He said letting me go "What do I do?" I said "Do the same thing but, with my fist instead" He said I nodded "Ok" I said he was to punch me Ok focus... Remember that fight at the playground? Huh? With you and Brendon!! Oh no! I thought to myself as I covered my face with my paws and my ears drooped in front of my face.

Foxy's Pov

I was going to pretend punch her but, she stopped moving and next thing you know she covered her face with her paws and her ears I stopped and I heard her whimper "Sadie?" I said walking up to her she kept on whimpering "What's wrong?" I said "I can't do this" She said i made a confused face "But, Sadie you w-" "I know what I said" She said "But, why don't you want to do it anymore?" I said "I just.... I.... Erm..... Ugh.... I just don't want to" She said I know she's hiding something but, I don't want to pressure her "Oh... Ok" I said as my ears kinda drooped down she walked into the girl's bathroom "Do we put the tables back?" Toy Chica asked I nodded "Yeah" I said out loud as I went to Pirates Cove "Hello Foxy!~" I heard "Get out Chica!" I said "Why should I?~" She said "Because I don't like you!" I said "Well... I do~" She said I rolled my eyes all annoyed "What's wrong cutie?~" She said "I just don't like you" I said softly as I sat on my bed "What's wrong?" She said sitting next to me "It's just Sadie doesn't want to fight anymore" I said "Oh.." She said "I don't know what's wrong with her... But, I still love her" I said she looked sad a little "What's wrong?" I said looking at her "Nothing" She said "Please tell me" I said "Can I.... Do something?" She said "Oh... Of course" I said she took a deep breath and kissed me it kinda felt good so I started kissing back.

Meanwhile

I should go apologize to Foxy I thought to myself as I went to Pirates Cove but, I heard... Smooching I looked through the corner of Pirates Cove and my heart broke Chica was kissing Foxy and he was enjoying it "Foxy?" I said they stopped and looked at me "Sadie! This isn't what it looks like!" He said "I understand! You betrayed me! Well.... YOU CAN HAVE HER!!" I shouted as I ran away I later heard footsteps behind me "Sadie wait!" I heard Foxy said I ignored him and ran in the girl's bathroom again but, he stopped in front of the doorway "Sadie" He said softly "Leave me alone!" I said "That wasn't what you thought it was" He said "Oh so you guys totally didn't kiss in front of me!" I said "Fair point but, I didn't l-" "Oh yes you did like it! I saw it with my two red eyes" I said "Sadie please... I'm sorry" He said "Just leave me alone" I said "But Sadie..." He said "Now Foxy!" I said "Ok... I love you... And I'm sorry" He said as he left ..... I love you too and..... I forgive you.....