The break up and getting together pt.50

A Couple Of Hours Later

Sadie's Pov

I woke up "Ugh... My head" I said as I sat up and saw Foxy staring at me "Screams" I screamed "It's ok Sadie" He said as he stepped closer "Sorry f-for scaring you" He said "It's fine" I said softly with care "H-How'd you sleep?" He asked "Fine... Thanks for asking" I said "Anytime lass" He said "Where am I anyways?" I said "In me Pirates Cove" He said I nodded "Wouldn't you let me sleep on the floor?" I said "Aw come on... I could never let a sweet bunny like you be sleeping on the floor" He said "Oh under-What did you call me?" I said as I started blushing "Said quickly N-Nothing!" He said "Ok? Um thanks for letting me sleep here... But, you didn't have to" I said "Your welcome and I wanted to" He said smiling "Understandable" I said as I stood up "Anyways I um have to get out anyways" I said he nodded I started walking backwards as he was staring at me "LASS WATCH OUT!" He said as he ran to me making me bump into him and I almost fell down but, he caught me we were in those positions like tango dancers do in the end I was blushing like a red tomato I looked into his eyes he was blushing too we stayed in this position for like a good 30 minutes "Clears Throat" We looked to the right and saw Chica "Am I interrupting something!?" She said as she was leaning against the wall "Yes of-" "Oh not at all" I said I looked to Foxy he pulled me back up on my feet "Thanks Foxy... But, I have to go!" I said as I ran in the girls bathroom.

Foxy's Pov

"Sadie... Sighs" I said as I looked at Chica but, to only get slapped in the face "WHAT THE HELL FOXY!?!" She shouted "What's your problem anyways!?!" I said as I put my hand on my cheek "You know what you did.... The position you and Sadie did!" She scold back "What's your problem with her!?! She's really nice!! Unlike you!" I said "Oh I'll tell you what's my problem with her!! She likes you!" She said my eyes widened "What?" I said "You heard me! She likes you!" She said "She... Likes me?" I said "Of course she does! How can you not see that!?!" She said "Growls lowly You know what!? I'm done with this! I'm done with YOU! We're through Chica!" I said "What!?! No you can't do this to me Foxy!" She said "I just did!" I said like a savage "Fine! I was gonna say it anyways!" She said "Are you sure about that?" I said (Like the meme! XD) She scoffed and walked away I smiled proudly Where did Sadie go anyways? I'm gonna find her! I thought to myself as I started looking for her "Sadie!" I said calling out her name.

Sadie's Pov

"God I bet he hates my guts now!" I said to myself as I started crying and leaned against the wall and sat down "Sadie? You in there lass?" I heard "Sniffles Y-Yes" I said "Can I come in?" He said "Sobbing Mhm" I said he walked in and saw me and started walking towards me I hugged my knees "You ok lass?" He said as he touched my knee "Muffled Crying N-No" I said "Why is that?" He said "Muffled Sobbing I embarrassed you" I said "Sadie... Look at me" He said I looked up at him "You did nothing wrong" He said "Sobbing But I-" "No... I'm not embarrassed at all" He said smiling "Sobbing Really?" I said "Really" He said as he wiped my tears away I giggled "Aw that's cute!" He said I started blushing deeply "Hey... Can I ask something?" He said nodded "Do... You like someone?" He said I started blushing like a tomato "Y-Yes" I said "And... Who is it?" He asked "U-Um" I said "I.... I.... Um...... It's..... Um..... I....... I...... I..... I gotta go!" I said as I got up and started running out of the bathroom "Sadie wait!" I heard him say as he started running after me I squeaked as I kept running but, he was faster then me and grabbed my wrist "Panting Sadie... Look at me!" He said I didn't listen and tried to get out of his grasp "Please" He said I gave up and looked at him but, to only got kissed by him I started melting into it and kissed back until he pulled away "I love you" He said "Foxy...... I love you too" I said he smiled and kissed me again I kissed him back I wrapped my arms around his neck and he put his hands on my waist and brought me closer to him I blushed and he smirked we pulled away for air "Heh... That was... Nice" I said "Heh... Yeah I know I'm a great kisser" He said jokingly I rolled my eyes playfully he chuckled as he started rubbing my ear I couldn't help but, moan softly "F-Foxy... Stop" I said "Nope!" He said as he continued to rub it I kept moaning softly so he wouldn't hear "Please?" I said "Chuckles Ok lass~" He said smirking as he stopped rubbing it "Th-Thank you" I said "Anytime" He said I put my blushing face in his chest he chuckled "Let me see that beautiful face of yours~" He said "Muffled No" I said he pulled my chin up "Aw... Your so cute~" He said I blushed deeply again "Hehe it's true" He said "I kno....  Everyone says that" I said "Well... Your adorable" He said I rolled my eyes playfully he chuckled again I like it when he does that.