Short Story #2

Special Chapter for the Fayi Shippers, hope you guys like it!

----------------------------------------------

Ying's POV

It was nighttime, I was in the museum, holding a gun and a flashlight. The only thing that could be heard, was my footsteps "Tap! Tap! Tap! Tap!". Why am I here you ask? Oh, it's because I'm going to be guarding the diamond. From what? From one of the most wanted thieves, Fang. As I approach the diamond, I could hear faint footsteps from the roof, I already knew who it was. Immediately, I point my gun and flashlight on the diamond, to see if my thief was already here, but to my surprise there was no one there. I cautiously take a step  towards the diamond, examining my surroundings for any sign of movement. But there was none, I put my gun down, and took deep breaths. Out of nowhere, a hand covers my mouth, making me unable to speak. I kick whatever was behind me, making it let go of me. I point my gun towards the direction where the hand had come from, I then open my flashlight, pointing it to the said direction. My eyes squint at the suspect, it was none other than Fang. He had a mischievous smirk plastered on his face, his crimson red eyes reflected the light.

"It seems you have caught me~" He tells me.

I roll my eyes, "You're under arrest, Fang!"

He laughs, before taking a step towards me. I point my gun at him, looking at him emotionlessly. "Fang, I advice you surrender."

Fang chuckles as he continues to take a step towards me, his signature sly grin was on his face. I back away, "Fang, I will not hesitate to shoot you! Put your hands in the air!"

He does exactly what I tell him, but he continues to walk towards me. This made my heart beat faster, this man is a criminal, some one wanted, who knows what he could do to me if I let my guard down. Fang continues to walk towards me, already passing the diamond. I grip my gun tightly, pointing at this weird man.

"If you aren't after the diamond, what are you trying to steal here?" I ask him.

Fang merely smirks, then in a flash, he was right in front of me. At an incredible speed, he takes a hold of my gun, and pins me down to the cold floor. He throws my gun away, making it disappear into the shadows. I struggle against his grasp, but my attempt was futile, he was much stronger than me. Fang leans closer, making our faces a few inches apart.

"The only thing I'm trying to steal here, is your heart~" Fang whispers.

His warm breath brushes against my skin, making me feel tingly. An uncontrollable blush creeps into my face, making my pale skin bright pink.

"W-what d-d-do y-you mean?" I stammer.

Fang leans even more closer, a devious grin was on his face. "I want your heart to be mine~ only mine~"

Heat rises into my cheek, "What are you ta-talking about?! You... you! Dummy!"

"Playing hard to get I see~"

"Hmph! Let go of me!" I yell

Fang leans away, relief floods all over my body, it was very uncomfortable to be that close to him. He does his usual annoying smirk at me, I seriously want to slap that smirk out of his face!

"Bye-bye~ I have to go now~" Fang tells me, making me look at him confusingly.

With that, he lets go of me, but before I could react, he disappears into the shadows. His faint footsteps could no longer be heard, due to that, I knew. The thief "Fang", had left without stealing anything, not even the diamond.

"What a mysterious thief..."