Short Story #6

So... some of you have been messaging me about the Cops and Robber AU (Short Story # 2), especially a certain friend of mine *cough* HimePower15 *cough*. So I have decide to make a part 2! I also plan on making a part 3! I hope you enjoy it!

----------------------------------------------

Fang's POV

I sat on the rooftops, enjoying the view of the night sky. The cool breeze made my perfect raven hair sway in air, as if it was grass. Recently, a certain girl was occupying my thoughts. Her blue eyes were always stuck in my head, it felt irritating. Tonight, I failed to steal to steal the diamond, because she was there. My heart would always beat faster whenever I see her, it was unnatural. I've asked my so-called-partner about this, but he just laughed at me! He even had the guts to tell me, that I liked her! Well... I did flirt with her... but that was only to tease her! Besides, I can't fall for a cop! It's absolutely ridiculous! Perhaps, I'm just thinking about this too much...

I sigh, "What is happening to me?"

Suddenly, I hear cheerful giggles, which was quite odd, after all this was an empty street. Since I was curious, I search on where it had come from. I take a look, only to spot her. She wasn't alone though, she was with this boy. The two of them were laughing together, which I found rather annoying. The boy had an orange cap placed upon his head, how immature. Another round of giggles and laughs came upon my ears, I realize the two were close. For some reason, I had the urge to take her away from him, which I deliberately ignored. She punches his arm, which caused him to yell.

"Ying! What did you that for?!"

So Ying was her name... such perfect name for a perfect g- What am I thinking?! Stupid brain!

"That's for being late!" She- well Ying exclaims.

Late for what? For work? A hangout? Meeting? Their date? No, they can't be dating... right? The thought of her dating him, made me want to puke, the thought of it was disgusting in my head.

"What! I had to help Yaya!" The boy reasons with her.

Ying scoffs, "More like, you wanted to help Yaya!"

"Not true!"

"It is!"

At this point, I noticed that they were arguing like little kids, jeez what are they? 5?

Ying crosses her arms, "Just admit you like Yaya!"

"She's my friend, of course I like her!"

With that statement, I'm starting to doubt that their dating. I face-palm, silently groaning afterwards, they were acting like kids.

"But how about you? Don't you like someone?" The boy rather yelled, successfully catching my attention.

I could see Ying blush, "D-don't be stupid! I-i absolutely do not!"

"No need to call me stupid, I was just asking..."

I arch a brow at her earlier behavior, did she already like someone? That was quite... disappointing?

"Hey look, isn't that Yaya over there?" I heard Ying say.

The boy looks around, "Huh? Where?"

"Over there!"

"Oh! Hey Yaya!"

Yaya? It was the girl they mentioned awhile ago. Is she a close friend of theirs? I spot a girl with hijab running towards them, her expression was in panic. "I need your help! A house! It's on fire! Someone's inside! I couldn't get them out!"

"Have you called-"

"I already did! We don't know if they can make it in time!" The girl named "Yaya" exclaims.

"We can't get in there without protection! We need proper gear!" Ying protests.

"Yaya... show me the way... I'll take care of this..." The boy said.

The girls look at him wide-eyed, "Detective Boboiboy?! But you aren't a field agent! You weren't trained for this!"

Boboiboy chuckles, "Don't worry, I can handle this..."

"Bu-"

"Show me the way!"

"Y-yes sir!"

Boboiboy... he seemed familiar... have I met him before? No, he's a detective not a cop. The three began to run, Yaya was in front, probably to lead them. Me? I followed them out of curiosity.

*Few Minutes Later*

My eyes widen at the burning house, there were children inside, they were sobbing. I take a glance at the three cops, only to see Boboiboy running directly to the soon to ashes house, such a brave soul. He breaks down the door, and rushes inside, how strong is he? He just knocked down a door in a single hit! I hear a familiar beeping, It was obviously my phone. Pulling it out, I see that my partner was calling me, I instantly answer it.

"Fang, I know you're near the burning house."

My eyes widen in shock, how come he knew?

"I need your help, I'm inside right now... Before you ask, Yes I am Detective Boboiboy. I'll explain later, we have to save the people in here..." My partner, who is apparently Detective Boboiboy continues.

This was a shocker, I never expected this... Oh well, I do love surprises...

"I'll be there in a minute..." I answer him.

Time to play hero...