Short Story #11

Random AU

"Come on Ying! He's right over there!" Yaya, her best friend was encouraging her to talk to her crush Fang.

"I don't think I can do it! He's too hot for me to look at!" Ying exclaims, causing Yaya to roll her eyes.

"Just say good morning to him! Its not that hard!" Yaya said, as she pushes Ying closer to Fang, who was talking to his buddy Boboiboy (Haha lol... they're buddies...)

"Please Yaya! I don't want to be a stuttering mess in front of him!" Ying pleads, as they neared Fang.

Yaya crosses her arms, "No way! There is absolutely no way! You are going to escape this one!"

Ying scoffs, "I'll do it, if you and Boboiboy would go on a date!"

"Wait what?! No! Never!"

Ying crosses her arms, imitating Yaya, with a sly grin on her face. "Ooh~! Are you afraid of asking him on a date~? Hmm~?"

Yaya blushes, "No! I just can't find the perfect opportunity to!"

"Right~!"

Yaya rolls her eyes, "Shut it Ying! At least I can speak to him!"

Ying groans, "Boboiboy isn't as hot as Fang!"

Yaya looked offended, she scoffs. "Hey Boboiboy is a thousand times more hotter than Fang!"

Ying sticks out a tongue, "Nope!"

As the two girls continued to bicker who was hotter, they were not aware that the two boys were actually listening, small smirks present on their faces.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Requested by: Boya4ever