Teaser/Short Story #4

Note: This teaser is for my new upcoming book 'Boboiboy Fanfiction: Pirate AU', which will be published at August 15, 2018 at 5:30 pm. Feel free to read it once it is published... Also be warned, it might contain mature content, like gore okay?

----------------------------------------------

Third Person POV

As the full moon conquered the sky, making the night sky glow quite brightly. A man had his arms crossed, while his foot was tapping impatiently on the ground. He groans, as he starts to walk back and forth. Finally, he hears faint footsteps approaching him. "Finally, you're here! There's another report about the 7 Elements! The crew have stolen the Queen's black pearl!" There was no response, making the man feel slightly worried. "Sir? Are you there?" No response yet again, only a loud "Thud!" was heard. The man grabs the hilt of his sword, he pulls out his sword from it's scabbard. Suddenly, glowing brown eyes appear, making the man step back. "Who are you?"

Again, there was no response, only the deafening silence enters his ears. The man's eyebrows furrowed, "I'll ask one more time, Who are you?!"

The glowing brown eyes disappears from sight, it was probably hiding in the shadows. The man glances at his surroundings, he refused to let his guard down. He hears footsteps growing volume at an incredible speed, "Tap! Tap! Tap! Tap! Tap! Tap!". The man looks around him, fear growing inside of him. "Show yourself!" The man yells, yet again.

A few moments of silent passed, the footsteps have disappeared, and there was no sign of any movement. The man relaxes, his beating heart slowing down it's pace. He chuckles in relief, "Well... I better head to the palace..."

Suddenly an excruciating pain was felt in his chest, his eyes grew wide. There on his chest, was a sword that had cackling lighting and thunder around it. The man knew exactly who owned it, it was the sword of the notorious captain of the 7 elements, one of the most wanted criminals in the world. With all his strength left, he looks behind him, hoping to catch a glimpse of his murder. His eyes widen in surprise, the captain of the 7 Elements was a young boy. He had black hair that resembled the night, and glowing brown eyes.

The man was shocked, "Y-you're just a kid!"

The boy grins, his eyes shimmering with blood-lust. The boy whispers, "I am the captain of the 7 Elements, and I want you to deliver a message to the palace. Tell them, Captain Boboiboy wants what they have stolen from him."

The man looks at him wide-eyed, "H-how will I-i do that?"

Boboiboy merely smiles at him, "I'll leave you here to bleed!" Suddenly his eyes glows again, "The wound I have given you isn't fatal, you'll live for about 3 and a half hours... plenty of time for them to find you!"

"You're a monster!" The man exclaims.

Boboiboy chuckles, "Indeed I am..."

He pulls out his sword from the man's chest, and kicks the man unto the floor. Blood was flooding on the ground, making the man's vision blood red. Boboiboy wipes his sword with a white cloth, then he places his sword back to it's scabbard. He smiles at the man, "Remember your task, that's the only reason why you're still alive..."

As Boboiboy disappeared, the man coughs blood yet again.

"What a monster..."