Short Story #5

Short story specially made for Boya shippers, like me (lol).

----------------------------------------------

Third Person POV

Yaya sighs, a certain orange capped hero was surrounded by girls yet again. Yaya was holding a basket of her 'poisonous' cookies, she wanted to give Boboiboy some, but it seemed he was too busy. So she turns around, and starts walking away, ignoring the heavy feeling in her chest. The grip on her basket hardens, when she hears a couple of squeals from the crowd, unconsciously she frowns. Using her gravity powers, she flies away, her features showing that she was upset. Watching her fly away, was the young hero, a sad frown present on his face.

"Why am I so unlucky?" He thought, as another deafening squeal came upon his poor ears.

The Next Day...

Yaya was walking in the park, as usual she was holding a basket of her *cough* poisonous *cough* cookies. She was on her way to Tok Aba's Kokotiam, hoping to see if any of her friends were there. She spots a very familiar hero wearing an orange cap, he was alone in the shop, Tok Aba and Ochobot probably left him to take care of it. Yaya walks towards him, hoping to start a conversation with him.

"Hey Boboiboy!" She greets him.

Boboiboy turns around, a smile present on his face. "Oh hey Yaya!"

"Where's Tok Aba and Ochobot?" Yaya asks, looking around.

"They went to the mall..."

Yaya hums, "Hm... really? So you're taking care of the shop?"

Boboiboy nods, "Of course!"

Yaya takes a seat, as Boboiboy gives her a hit chocolate. She smiles at him, "Thanks..."

He smiles back, "Anything for a friend."

With that he turns his back on her, continuing whatever he was doing. Meanwhile, Yaya was watching him do so, she was getting lost in thought.

"So... where's Ying?" The question interrupted her thoughts. She looks at him, "I don't know, she hasn't talked to me for a long time..."

"I see..." Was his reply.

Yaya looks at him, question the tone of his voice, he seemed disappointed. Her eyes grew wide, realization struck her. Boboiboy must've like Ying, her best friend. Yaya felt her heart hammer to pieces, she didn't know the reason why, after all she had never felt like this unless it was him.

"Do you like Ying?" She asks him with a shaky tone.

"W-what?! No!" Boboiboy objects.

Yaya saw a blush on his face, which made her heart shatter even more. "It's okay, you don't have to hide it... I know you like Yi-"

Boboiboy flicks her forehead, "I don't like Ying, Fang does."

"But-"

"Don't be ridiculous, I like someone else!" Boboiboy interrupts.

Those words hit her hard, Boboiboy liked someone else. She would've been fine, knowing her best friend was happy with him, but a stranger? That made her heart shatter completely.

"O-oh? Y-you do?" She tried her best not cry.

Apparently he didn't notice her change of tone, he just smiled at her childishly. "Yeah, she's awesome..."

Yaya tried her best to give him a confident smile, "I hope she likes you back!"

Boboiboy stares at her, his smile faltered into a frown. "I don't think she does..."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, she wouldn't like someone like me... I'm forgetful, reckless and immature! It isn't a surprise if she didn't like me..." Boboiboy said, making Yaya gasp.

"Of course she likes you! Who wouldn't?! You maybe all of those things, but you're also kind, caring, heroic and many more! If she doesn't like you for who you are, then she doesn't deserve you!" Yaya exclaims, she was now standing up.

Boboiboy smiles at her, "You're right, you've always been..."

Yaya blushes, "Eh?"

Boboiboy giggles, "You always seem to know how to cheer people up, it's pretty awesome that you could that so easily..."

Yaya smiles, "Thanks... I guess."

"You know what? I don't think I like her anymore... I think I've fallen in love with her..." Boboiboy tells her.

There it was again, the painful strike on her heart. She smiles, though her heart was aching. "So who is this girl? I didn't really catch her name..."

Boboiboy looks at her, suddenly he grabs Yaya's wrist, he pulls her towards him. Their faces a few inches away, finally their lips met. Yaya turns crimson red, steam coming out from her head. Boboiboy pulls away, he smirks at her.

"I'm in love with you, Yaya Yah..."

----------------------------------------------
Note: I do not know how to write kiss scenes, so sorry if it sucked. But anyways, hope you liked this short story!