Teaser/Short Story #9

Note: A story idea that has been stuck in my mind, I couldn't get it out of my mind. So I decide to make it into a story! Yaaay! Note the sarcasm. Anyway, I'm not sure when I'll be publishing this, probably next year? I don't really know... I hope you enjoy reading this!

----------------------------------------------

{Third Person POV}

Yaya walks through the crowded hallways, holding books that were related to her studies. Each step she took, the students around her would stare at her, murmuring among themselves. As usual, she ignores it, this was nothing new to her. Yaya stops in her tracks, when two boys approach her, both were holding a heart-shaped and a bouquet of red roses. The two boys kneel down before her, making her sigh in annoyance, it was the same routine every single day.

"Yaya, would you be my girlfrie-"

Both boys were caught off by Yaya's immediate answer, "No!" Her tone was cold and harsh.

The two boys immediately stood up, and began to walk away, both were heartbroken. Yaya's eyebrows furrows in disgust, she was getting sick of every boy wanting to date her.

A couple of mummers were heard from the students, all were already expecting the rejection. After all, Yaya was more concentrated on her studies, that she practically never cared about boys. But obviously, that never stopped anyone from trying to steal her heart. Tons of suitors, all ended up in misery and heartbreak, all of them ending up in utter defeat. Many tried to win her heart, for she was known to be "Miss Perfect", she was flawless in every aspect. But sadly Yaya's heart was as cold as ice, it was impossible to win...

Until now...

*Next Day*

Yaya was sitting down on her seat, her eyes glued unto her book, she had no care whatever happened around her, she only cared about her studies. She could hear her fellow students mutter among themselves, they were talking about a new student coming to their school. One of Yaya's aspects, is that she was quite curious.

"Did you hear? The new student coming is a boy? I hope he's good-looking..."

Yaya's face scrunch up in disgust, upon hearing the word 'boy'.  "Another boy? Seriously? Ugh! I swear if he flirts with me, I'm changing schools!" She mutters to herself. To her surprise, the door slams right open, revealing their Homeroom Teacher 'Ms Juveline'. She had a huge grin on her face, which made Yaya curiously look at her.

Ms Juveline slams her hands unto her desk, she was grinning ear-to-ear. "Guess what kiddos! We have a new student! And when he enters the class, I don't want you crowding around him, got it?"

"Yes Miss..."

"Good, you can come in now!" Ms Juveline exclaims.

Walking inside the classroom, was a boy with black hair, that seemed to shimmer upon contact with the sun's rays. As the boy faced to them, Yaya could see that he had a streak of white hair, that stood out too obviously. The boy had beautiful hazel brown eyes, on top of his head was an orange cap. Everyone's jaw drop, they knew exactly who he was.

"Y-you're Boboiboy!" Someone exclaims.

The boy merely smiles, earning a couple of high pitch screaming. Yaya huffs in annoyance, before rolling her eyes. She looks at 'Boboiboy', examining his features carefully, she finds herself unable to look away. Soon her gaze transfers to his face, making her slightly flinch. She knew this 'Boboiboy', and heck it was her own childhood friend.

Once the boy had caught her gaze, his lips curled into a bigger smile. "Yaya!" This made everyone look at her, some were even glares. Yaya groans, before returning his smile. Boboiboy walks to her, every student tracing after him as he does so. "I didn't you know were attending this school! Is Ying here too?" The boy cheerfully said.

"Of course it's always about Ying!" Yaya thought, before answering "I didn't choose this school, my mom forced me to. Also Ying isn't here, she's in a different academy."

Boboiboy's fell, "Aw man! It would've been fun if she was here!" His face perked up again, "At least you're here! So how have you been? Have you talked to Fang and Gopal? How's Tok Aba and Ochobot?"

Yaya smiles, "I-"

"Ahem! Mr Boboiboy and Ms Yaya, I would appreciate if you two catch up later."  Ms Juveline tells them, making Boboiboy pout.

"Fine Ms Juveline..." Boboiboy winks at Yaya, before walking back in front. Yaya playfully rolls her eyes, a small grin present on her face. This caused everyone to gape at them, most were too shock to speak.

"This seems like a good start..."