Short Story #12 {With an Announcement}

Ashes hovered into the air, creating such a dark cloud of smoke. The night sky was as dark as coal, no stars were twinkling in it. The only source of light, was the roaring flames that engulfed the village. Screams echoed everywhere, as blood was spilled, it was a massacre. The ground was split open, revealing nothing but an army of demons. The demons fed upon the humans, killing them mercilessly, devouring them afterwards. It was a sickening sight to witness...

As daybreak came, the demons fled back down into the ground, the crack disappearing as they do so. They have destroyed another village yet again, leaving no survivors nor bodies to bury. Yet, a small boy was left behind, weeping over his- now ashes- home. His eyes began to glow, as he yelled in misery. This young hoy's pure heart, has been tainted by revenge and hatred. A desire to hunt down these demons blossomed in him, creating a void of despise.

A symbol appears on his cheek, as his eyes changed into seven different colors. He clenched his fists, a visible aura envelopes his hands as he does so. He whispers a promise to the wind, as he hears gallops approaching him.

"I'll hunt down every single one of them... I'll make them pay..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So... I've decided to actually make my Cops And Robbers AU into a book, turns out a lot of you actually liked it! Which made me very happy! I won't be publishing it this year, cause too many books! Hehehe (I haven't even published my first chapter in the Pirate AU)! Anyway, this short story is actually going to be another book! Its name is "Demon Bound (Boboiboy Fanfiction)" My brain has been brainstorming too much book ideas... (literally hurts my head). So I also have more books ideas, which are "The Red String That Connects Us Together" (Don't copy my idea...) This book will be a BOYA book! Yup! You guessed it! It's a red string of faith AU (with a little bit of a twist)! Another book will be "I Hate You, I Love you" It's a FAYI story! I also want to inform you guys about the new book (What If We Never Met?), its going to be published tomorrow! I've already finished 3 chapters, evidence?

) This book will be a BOYA book! Yup! You guessed it! It's a red string of faith AU (with a little bit of a twist)! Another book will be "I Hate You, I Love you" It's a FAYI story! I also want to inform you guys about the new book (What If We Neve...

Okay that's probably everything...

Mebana out!