3 | Their Reaction to You Cutting Your Hair and Dying it

Obi-Wan: Surprised but smirks and says it matches your colorful personality.

Anakin: Kisses your head and says you're his beautiful shining star.

Ashoka: She gave you a hug and expressed how cool it was and how much she liked it.

Padme: She gets a dress that matches all the different colors in your hair.

Qui-Gon: Says you look beautiful and he loves it.

Maul: Tells you it's a great idea. The short hair is really great for fighting.

Luke: You dyed it green and Luke smiles and says you did it to match his lightsaber.

Han: Kisses the top of your head and says he likes it and it will definitely be easier if you get lost in a crowd.

Leia: Tells you it's beautiful and can see how happy it makes you which makes her happy.

Boba: Plays with your hair and gets you some matching Mandalorian armor.

Finn: Tells you he loves it. He loves the uniqueness after seeing everything similar in the first order.

Poe: Says it's gorgeous like everything else about you.

Rey: Smiles and tells you it looks nice and she loves all the colors. She definitely plays with your hair.

Kylo: He says this couple has the best hair in the galaxy.

Hux: He didn't really like it at first but it eventually grew on him. He loved your uniqueness.

Phasma: She says it was great as long as you still wore your helmet on duty.

Lando: He says he finds you perfect with your new hair style and asks you to keep it that way for awhile.

Rose Tico: Rose loved it! She asked if you guys can have matching hair styles next time.