74| When They Cheat

Obi-Wan: You came from a four-month mission that was solo. When you came back your door was wide open, things were scattered on the floor, not to mention the sweat smell and his boxers laying in the middle of the floor. When you walked towards the sound of skin slapping you found Obi hovering over a girl and kicked them both out.

Anakin: You and Anakin couldn't stand each other lately so he wasn't even around most of the time. One time when you went to apologize his door was locked with sounds in the other room. When you put in the code you saw him pushing a girl against the wall and clipping off her bra. You cried and ran off with him chasing you.

Ashoka: You and haven't been spending time together lately. One time you caught her kissing another person in public and you were infuriated.

Padme: She has been having an affair with the chancellor grossly enough. When you walked in with her on top of him you immediately left and quit your job as her top guard.

Qui-Gon: You found used condoms in the trash can when you knew you two haven't had sex in a month. He confessed to right away and you accepted him back in your life.

Maul: He was part of a porn fiasco and he met someone who's been hooking up with on a daily basis. When you found out when his messages and confronted him, he lied about it. He straight up lied about it.

Luke: Luke cheated on you with your best friend and he told you. He felt terrible about it and said it was from the alcohol which you reluctantly believed. You forgave him but not your friend.

Han: He was hooking up with Leia behind your back, you walked in the cock (no pun intended) pit and saw her on her hands and knees. Never again.

Leia: She cheated on you with Han, you found them in her room and your eyes and feelings were scarred forever.

Boba: He didn't cheat on you since everyone was a client precious boy.

Finn: He had a one night stand with Rose, he told you every detail and how he tried to say no at first. You took him back knowing it was out of his hands now and how bad he felt.

Poe: He was having sex with the new pilot, you heard sounds while messing around with your command you heard Poe moan along with the girl. You vanished for a few months thanks to Leia transferring you.

Rey: She cheated on you with Kylo. The heat of the moment, you heard the sounds when you were watching her mission and was there with her for the most part.

Kylo: He cheated on you with another one of Snoke's apprentices. You caught him in his chambers, in the shower, where you saw the two outlines of people moving. You force pushed and locked the bathroom door closed from the outside and left.

Hux: He cheated with a pilot, you gone and he got needy. You came and went to see him immediately, although you saw him and lady bits. You argued with both of them before Hux started crying.

Phasma: She wanted a stress reliever so she went to one of the other stormtroopers when you went to talk to her after training you saw them. You confronted them but Phasma said she'll talk to you later about it. When she did she apologized and asked you to take her back.