71| They Try Pod Racing

Obi-Wan: He saw Anakin do it when he was a kid so it so he thought it would be easy. He ended up crashing into things and almost got hit by a few riders, other than that he did find since a fighter and a pod racer have different flying styles.

Anakin: He had fun. He did it when he was a kid. It gave him a small bit to remember when he became a Jedi and when he last saw his mom.

Ashoka: She was excited. It was always something she wanted to do but never had time for. You took her to the smugglers' moon since it offered it and she had a blast. She almost spent all of her credits racing.

Padme: She was terrified when she saw Anakin's pod almost failing when they were younger but she wanted to try it out. She did pretty well but she also went slower than the rest.

Qui-Gon: He had fun. He wasn't really paying attention and had you hold his tea for him. He didn't get first but he certainly wasn't third either.

Maul: Maul tried to make everyone crash or die and the whole entire and was laughing about it.

Luke: He was screaming for dear life and accidentally went at the highest speed only increasing his fear.

Han: He did pretty good and he was also paying off a debt. He accidentally made someone crash so he could win but it's all fun and games, right?

Leia: She was yelling at people for getting in her way and purposely hit them if they were going to slow or too close to her.

Boba: He modded his pod racer with a bunch of things to mess up his opponents. He certainly ended up getting first but he felt bad about it later.

Finn: He was yelling and having the time of his life. All the racers weren't trying to kill each other so it was nice for him to unwind a bit.

Poe: He won first place. He built his own racer and competed fairly. He ended up using the credits he won to buy you chocolates and take you on a date.

Rey: She didn't get first but she was glad she got to try something new. Besides you, two raced against each other to make it even more fun.

Kylo: He tried to force choke his way to win but he failed miserably. When he finally concentrated he got to the 5th place and had fun. He was also pretty pissed when he found out using the force was against the rules.

Hux: He didn't want to participate but let you instead. You ended up in first after getting hit and shot at a thousand times but it was worth it and fun.

Phasma: You two raced against each other and pulled dirty tricks but you came out on top for once. The look on her face would always be memorable. Not to mention she tried to hit everything in her way.