73| You See Them PT.2

Obi-Wan: It's been five years. Five years since he kicked you off that damn forsaken ledge. Five years since he thought you were dead. One day the council called him for a meeting and when he entered by the gods he couldn't believe what was right in front of him. You were there, waiting for him, you smiled at him before slapping him for kicking you off. He never cried so much in his life.

Anakin: It's been ten years for him. When he heard the news that you're alive and had been held captive he came for you immediately, the only difference was that you turned completely. He would try his best to get you back.

Ashoka: She came back to look for you when she noticed a small Hutt inside some forests when she saw you limping with your leg bandaged up and carrying some freshly caught meat. She took you back to the council but you felt betrayed that they left you for a while.

Padme: You never got to come home to her. The emperor made you his personal guard since he knew you were good at the job. He leads you to believe that she died.

Qui-Gon: He found you when Maul was dragging you to his ship for interrogation and made sure you were safe after the fight. You didn't remember what happened but he was happy you were okay.

Luke: Before the search was closed permanently he cried for another search. He leads it himself and found you on the ground passed out, he took you back to the base for immediate medical attention but when you woke up, you woke up to thousands of flowers from all of your favourite planets.

Han: He saw your face planted in the ground and crying into the snow after a few hours of searching. Those hours were grave and filled with fear. You were glad he found you and he was so relieved he had his partner in everything back.

Leia: When there were reports of a new sith fighter she feared the worst, was it you? The descriptions sounded like you but it couldn't be you, right? You would never join her father's army.. she was wrong when she met you face to face. That warm energy was now cold.

Boba: He saw you after a few days of searching for you, you were laying on a street with your blaster wounds visible straight through your armour. You never got your leg or arm back but he started crying and hugged you. He said it was better to have you then have you dead.

Finn: He found your helmet. The helmet that connected you to the rest of the base smashed and broken into pieces. That was all he could find of you but he refused to think you were dead until he found a small record of your final moments, audio and visual. He's never cried harder and screamed louder in his whole entire life.

Poe: When you returned your mission partner was carrying you, things were poking out where they shouldn't be and twisted in ways that weren't humanly possible. He was enraged and demanded answers about what happened to you.

Rey: She saw you running towards her with a battalion following behind you, she helped you but she was never more annoyed and amused at the sight.

Kylo: It took him a few hours to find you and found you in an abandoned building being interrogated by rebel spies. People have never died faster.

Hux: You never returned and he assumed Kylo did something to you. He never saw you again and his last words to you were to not mess up and be safe. He wished he would've said something nicer and more meaningful.

Phasma: When she saw you running back with datapads of information she was never more happy and annoyed. She knew it would be useful and she was glad you were back but going through those would be awhile. She hugged you and punched you in the arm for scaring her.