57| Seven Minutes in Heaven

Obi-Wan: He was red faced when he entered the closet with you. He always knew he liked you and this happened way before the two of you even started dating, how Anakin convinced everyone to play was an even bigger question. Obi-Wan tried to talk his way out of it but you smashed his lips against his, It ended up turning into a make out session.

Anakin: He knew he wanted to kiss you and he knew everything he wanted to do to you during those seven minutes. What he wanted and what he was going to do were to completely different things. You were the one who initiated the kissing. If only you knew how dominant Anakin would be in your current relationship.

Ashoka: You knew she wanted to kiss you, she knew you wanted to kiss her. The most you two did was kiss each other on the cheek and talk about how ridiculous this is.

Padme: You two were surprisingly together already and you said it was highly unprofessional. When you two eventually got thrown into the closet you two shared a small loving kiss.

Qui-Gon: You two took advantage of your seven minutes together. You two shared a long, ruff, slow, but loving kiss. You two used tongue and everything, not to mention the two of you were hugging throughout most of it. Just like how you two kiss currently. Honestly though, he already knew you liked him and he already knew he liked you.

Maul: He literally tried to have sex with you during your intense make out session but you didn't let it happen. You left with a bunch of hickies all over your neck.

Luke: He expressed his nervousness once inside the closet and wouldn't stop rambling. You took his hands and put one against your cheek and you held the other. You gave him a short kiss to shut him up but he immediately melted into the kiss blushing as red as a tomato.

Han: This is where things got intense. He groped your butt and breasts while making out, at one point he picked you up and you wrapped your legs around him. You two left with hickies all over your bodies.

Leia: You two didn't participate. The stubbornness and anger out of the two of you shut the guys up immediately. Even the droids got quiet.

Boba: He wouldn't stop asking you if this was okay because you two weren't dating. He save you small kiss before you turned it into a small make out session.

Finn: He was so nervous! He was blushing but you two didn't do anything, he felt highly uncomfortable and he wouldn't kiss someone who wasn't his. So you two just sat down in the closet talking.

Poe: You two were the one couple who had sex in the closet and it was obvious when you two left. Not to mention you two were still doing it when the time ran out. RIP Rey for seeing.

Rey: You two talked about cooking before giving each other a quick peck on the lips.

Kylo: The most it escalated to was his tongue down your throat, your legs wrapped around him, and the two of you shirtless. He threatened you afterwards about you telling your friends.

Hux: At first he refused but the two of you ended up having fun. Let's just say he got all the pleasure.

Phasma: She wouldn't let you or her play. She found that her troops shouldn't be doing such things.