56| When You Steal A Kiss

Obi-Wan: Obi usually gets a bright red and asks what that was for. You just always smirk and tell him it's because he wouldn't stop teasing you by being hot which would only get him more flustered.

Anakin: Anakin would try to deepen the kiss but you'd pull away. He'd pout for the rest of the day claiming how you lead him on but you'd make it up to him later.

Ashoka: She'd blush and ask what's it for.

Padme: She usually pecks your lips back but only for a split second since your guy's relationship is still private and on the low.

Qui-Gon: He'd usually kiss you back but he wouldn't escalate it or pull away, he left it up to you to decide where you wanted it to go.

Maul: He took it as a chance to go into a full out make out session with you which you happily obliged to.

Luke: He'd usually pull away in shock but after his nerves calmed down he'd shoot straight back in and kiss you more passionately and more lovingly.

Han: He'd take it as a chance to show you off to the group as usual.

Leia: She'd pull away and give you a lecture on why you shouldn't do that on public.

Boba: He'd kiss you back and would try make the kiss last for awhile.

Finn: He'd blush and freeze up. He'd later apologize a bunch of times afterwards for doing so.

Poe: He took it as a chance to get hot and heavy with you.

Rey: She'd lightly kiss you back but those didn't last for more than a few seconds.

Kylo: He took it as a chance to rest his hand on your butt.

Hux: He'd tense up and blush furiously. Since he's always the dominant one he doesn't know what to do.

Phasma: She pulls away and tells you how unprofessional it is. Afterwards she'll pull you in for a more deeper kiss though.