61| When You Turn Into a Chicken Nugget

Obi-Wan: Obi-Wan didn't notice at first, he just thought you were on a mission for the Jedi council but he would've never expected to find you in the freezer. Honestly, it's a good thing you were yelling or he might've eaten you.

Anakin: Anakin still wanted to eat your hands down. You had to keep reminding him that it was you and not his next meal. You would rate the experience 1/10.

Ashoka: She left you on the plate all day and had everyone check you out. Honestly, no one was able to help you and Anakin was just laughing and said people on Tatooine would pay for a fine chicken nugget like you.

Padme: The horror on her face was everything. The guards carried you around to make sure you can still do your duty but Padme was so terrified about how something like that can happen.

Qui-Gon: He just sighed helplessly and drank tea as if it was his lifeline that day.

Maul: HE TRIED TO FIGHT YOU. The emperor passed by and saw him trying to train with you but all he saw was Darth Maul trying to hit a chicken nugget, Maul never lived down the embarrassment of him saying, "Why are you fighting a chicken nugget?"

Luke: He carried you around and showed everyone he could find. He called you his little chicken nugget all day.

Han: He just stared at you wide-eyed and threw his jacket on you and said there goes his fun for later.

Leia: She didn't believe it was you and refused to talk to a chicken nugget.

Boba: He was laughing his butt off and slapped his knee. Chicken nugget you could've sworn he said:: "yeehaw there's dinner."

Finn: He stuffed you in his pocket and was freaking out throughout the whole entire day if you would turn back to normal in his pocket.

Poe: He showed you off the whole entire base and did a couple things with you. People just looked at him weird since he never said it was you living in the nugget.

Rey: She just left you in a container and hoped no one would eat you much to your dismay.

Kylo: He said he'd slap a chicken nuggets butt if you weren't so soggy.

Hux: He was mortified and passed out.

Phasma: She tried to create stormtrooper gear so you can still train.