83 | When You Run Into Their Parents Randomly

Obi-Wan: It was a rare occurrence for you guys to run into them since your guy's missions takes you all over the galaxy. When you do see them however they're usually crying and embracing you and Obi-Wan saying how much they missed you. They always invite you over for dinner.

Anakin: Shmi will usually hug Anakin for awhile and she'll ask you how he's doing. She always managed to convince you guys to stop by so she can make you guys a decent lunch before leaving again and makes an extra plate for Anakin.

Ashoka: It's an awkward silence for you guys since her parents don't really like you. They believe she shouldn't be breaking the jedi code but Ashoka always manages to break the tension by telling them your guys journeys.

Padme: They hug both of you guys and offer to take you out for coffee to spend some time with you guys. You see them fairly often but they enjoy anytime they can get with you guys.

Qui-Gon: Qui-Gon's parents always keeps some candy on them so they hand you guys both a piece before Qui-Gon gives you his. They always try to make you spend the night or come for dinner since they see you twice a year.

Maul: Tazin will try to fight both of you guys at once. It doesn't matter where you guys run into each other you're in a beat down.

Luke: Vader and Luke always almost argue so you try to slither out of those situations before it escalates further. It hurts and bothers Luke that he can't turn him to the bright side right away.

Han: His mom would do the cheek pinching thing and would start crying, she never really saw Han and she was always proud of how much he has grown over the years. She was happy he found someone like you.

Leia: Bail and Beha will always offer you guys to hangout and you guys always take on the offer. They mean a lot to her and seeing her happy is your source of happiness.

Boba: You get confused on who's who but you just laugh awkwardly so you don't flirt with the wrong person.

Finn: They will pull both of you guys into a hug and ask if he's staying safe. They always ask you guys to call them every night so they know that he's safe.

Poe: Kes and Shera would comment how Poe's hair looks messy but they enjoyed seeing you guys. Whenever you guys run into each other you make plans for them to come eat dinner at the base.

Rey: They always aggressively apologize for leaving Rey and thank you for watching her over the years.

Kylo: Leia tries to convince him to try and come back to the light side but it always ends up in an argument but she asks him to be safe towards the end of each conversation.

Hux: Brendol was happy to see Hux and asked how he was, he didn't pay too much attention to you other then a quick hug.

Phasma: Her parents always try to challenge your strength whenever you see them. They want to make sure you're still worthy :).