55| It's Their Birthday PT.2

Obi-Wan: For his birthday you wanted to cherish him as much as possible so you decided to bake him a cake and decorated his apartment. You invited over Anakin, Padme, R2, C3PO, and the whole entire council to come celebrate.

Anakin: You knew how much Anakin enjoyed seeing you in lingerie, his oversized shirts, or just your undergarments. So you did exactly that, you made him breakfast in nothing but lingerie. He would later take you to the bedroom but to him this was the best birthday he had in years.

Ashoka: You gave her a lemon cheesecake and let her have your shared cat for the week. You'd spoil her with gifts as well.

Padme: You decided to take Padme out to a fancy dinner on her home planet, you would later surprise her with a pure silver necklace that had your name on it.

Qui-Gon: You surprised Qui-Gon with about three boxes of different kinds of tea. Two of them being his favorite kind, he didn't want to much for his birthday so he appreciated the gesture.

Maul: He celebrated with you by training for two days straight.

Luke: You found some old Jedi robes and gave them to Luke, you later took him to Tatooine so he could look at his old home and reminisce about the past. He needed closure with what happened to his aunt and uncle.

Han: You took Han to a Catina so he can play some Pazaak, he won Pazaak all night long and got a little tipsy.

Leia: You took her to see the Ewoks again since she just adored the bear like creatures. You two also roamed around the lush planet and had a picnic there.

Boba: He went out on a contract but you two would later celebrate by watching movies and a small dinner.

Finn: You showered him with compliments and got him the main thing he wanted for his birthday. He wanted a pod racer.

Poe: You two celebrated with morning sex and you let the whole entire base know it was his birthday. Leia got him the most gifts out of anyone.

Rey: You made her a small breakfast and made her a homemade bracelet, you told her to always wear it when she was out of the base to remember you.

Kylo: You avoided him all day and he was upset about that. Once he saw you in his favorite lingerie however that quickly changed. You two had a long night.

Hux: You didn't know what to get Hux, but since you were off the base that meant you would miss his birthday. So you sent him a hologram of you which had a long speech on how much you meant to him.

Phasma: She has a small party with you and the stormtroopers.