82| Things They Wouldn't Tell You

Obi-Wan: He will always let you cuddle into him whenever you fall asleep. He never tells you in fear you'll stop, it's his favorite part during the night since he's rarely home.

Anakin: Whenever you're asleep he's not the horny guy he makes himself out to be. He'll make sure you're all tucked in and will kiss your head before doing whatever needs to be done.

Ashoka: The first time you guys hangout as a couple she was chewing gum and you made the wrapper into a heart. She keeps it next to her bed at night since she appreciates a lot. It always gives her butterflies.

Padme: Padme will always make sure the clothes you picked out the night before are ironed and makes sure she irons them herself. She doesn't want you to be made fun of because of wrinkled clothes.

Qui-Gon: Qui-Gon doesn't tell you all the harder battles he goes into. He always wants you to keep the thought he'll come back home.

Maul: He doesn't and will never tell you that he considers you his home. You're the only safe and kind thing in his life and he knows he can count on you for anything.

Luke: He never tells you that he makes sure your snack stash is always full and you never notice. He knows how much you enjoy snacking before something serious happens.

Han: He never tells about the ring in his pocket. He bought a month into dating since he knew he wanted to be with you forever but his fear of commitment keeps him away.

Leia: She never tells you that she has small holograms recordings of you, she'll play it whenever you're away and she misses you.

Boba: He never tells you that when he almost shot you when you two met wasn't accidental. He was annoyed you were in the way.

Finn: He never tells you that you showed him there's more to the First Order. He was scared life would be as bland as it was there but you showed there's beauty in everything.

Poe: He never tells you that he intentionally causes issues on his ship since he likes seeing you as much as he can.

Rey: She never tells you that she's scared you'll leave her. Her abandonment issues causes her a lot of fear that you'll walk out and never come back.

Kylo: He doesn't tell you that you're the one who's pulling him towards the light. He wouldn't want to hurt you.

Hux: Hux doesn't tell you that he buys you small things from all the planets he visits and that he's saving them for your birthday.

Phasma: She doesn't tell you that you're a great fighter. She doesn't want to lose your position but she knows you can handle yourself better than anyone.