76| When They Get a Bad Haircut

(I haven't updated please forgive me also if I missed a request comment here!)

Obi-Wan: He tried to cover his hair with his hood but you always pulled it down and told him it was nothing to worry about. Anakin made fun of him however.

Anakin: He shaved off all of his hair until he was completely bald. You wouldn't stop laughing at him while Obi was interrogating him about his stupid decision. He shaved off your hair back in payback but seeing him with his padawan braid still there made it 10/10.

Ashoka: She doesn't get haircuts luckily but the hair dresser made your hair all uneven lengths to wear it looked your hair could stab someone. You were solemn for the next three months while she gave you hat to cover up.

Padme: She accidentally got a mohawk since she was told it offers a serious appearance for her next senate meeting. The hairdresser colored it as well so she stood there with a rainbow mohawk giving a speech. You made it up to her by washing out all of her hair dye.

Qui-Gon: You accidentally cut off his hair while dueling so it was lopsided. He didn't really care and laughed about it.

Maul: He doesn't have hair but he tries on wigs which is the worst fashion statement for him.

Luke: He grew it out until it was long but Han would casually yank it until one day a clump fell out.

Han: He tried glittery extensions because you told him it would look cool on him but he immediately regretted it when he superglued the damn things.

Leia: She got decided to get bangs but the bangs were so short to wear it looked it like baby hair but wasn't. She tried to fix it herself by cutting it herself but made it look worse.

Boba: He shaved it all off and had no regrets but you did.

Finn: He grew it into a tiny Afro which you absolutely adored, he felt more confident with it knowing you liked it.

Poe: He got gum stuck in his hair so he had to cut it out leaving a large gap stuck in his hair, you laughed before you did the same thing to help him feel better.

Rey: The hairdresser accidentally dyed her hair red which she was mad about because of the dark side but you told her it doesn't have to mean that. She grew into it while it faded out.

Kylo: You dyed his hair pink while he was asleep and he didn't notice it until hux pointed it out. You were in deep trouble later since he got laughed at all day.

Hux: He refused to get his haircut by a hairdresser or by anyone else. He ended up cutting his own hair into a mullet since he thought it would look nice.

Phasma: Her hair got matted fast in her suit so she had to cut a lot of it off leaving her with short slicked back hair which she hated.