38| What They Do Subconsciously

Obi-Wan: He usually finds himself gently touching your hand as he walks. This was a reminder that you were always there and haven't left like his padawan or past lovers.

Anakin: He would usually check you out. When you confronted him, he wouldn't care. His explanation was that you were too cute for him not to look at on a daily basis.

Ashoka: She'd hug onto your arm while walking. She didn't have any real explanation and you never confronted her about it. You found it adorable.

Padme: She was more open about your guy's relationship. She would always hold your hand and gently squeeze it, gently squeezing was unintentional but you appreciated the extra attention. Even if it was small.

Qui-Gon: Qui-Gon's didn't involve you at all actually. He would always try to grab a cup of tea, why? You didn't know. You just always assumed he was a tea addict and you were perfectly okay with that.

Maul: Maul would always subconsciously give you hickies. You loved the attention however.

Luke: Luke would always be caught glancing at you, like father like son. You would always catch his eyes where they shouldn't be, especially during dangerous missions.

Han: Han would always have an arm wrapped around your waist. A reminder that you were around and haven't run off for a smugglers run, in return you'd always wear his jacket which he adored.

Leia: Leia would always be caught fixing her outfits or her tone, appearances meant everything.

Boba: On a mission, Boba would always have you across from him, after that one time he tried it out, he just expected you to do that. It was his way of protecting you.

Finn: Finn showering you with compliments.

Poe: You'd always catch Poe with his hand in your back pocket or on your waist.

Rey: She would always be touching you. By a touch of her hand against yours or something else. This was a reminder that you haven't left and never will.

Kylo: He'd always have a hand resting on your bum.

Hux: He would always find himself holding your hand.

Phasma: She'd always check your guns out of habit to make sure you can protect yourself.