47| When You're Competitive

Obi-Wan: You two wanted to be the best Jedi duo. If there were any other Jedi pairs that usually teamed up you would try and show that you two were more in sync.

Anakin: You two were crazy competitive. Who could fly a ship faster or who could pull better pranks on Obi. You two would also make bets.

Ashoka: You two were always competitive in a disagreement and it mostly involved on who could do something better.

Padme: You two were always fighting against injustices in the Senate. If another notion was against both of yours you two would get very competitive to make sure that the other person's bill wouldn't go through.

Qui-Gon: He wasn't that competitive but you were. So you would always get him to do little competitions against other couples. He was normally the calm one.

Maul: You two were always competitive in training. He would stare at you really intensely and try to distract you from landing a hit when you two were practicing against each other.

Luke: Han said that you two couldn't fix the Falcon without him. You teamed up and worked hard together to fix it faster than he usually did. You both couldn't stop laughing when you saw how surprised he looked.

Han: You wanted to show him that you were just as good as him. So you two would always try and one up each other.

Leia: You two would always compete over who was the leader. You both would try and make the best plan and try to convince others that one plan was better than the other. Usually, you two would end up combining the plans and compromising.

Boba: You two always competed at target practice. You liked to see who could hit the target right in the center. The loser usually ended up polishing the others armor for a week.

Finn: You always thought you had the best boyfriend in the Resistance and you wanted everyone to know it. You would like to show off Finn and would sometimes get competitive with other couples to show who was the best.

Poe: You two always tried to see who could do the best stunt in their X-wing. You both would keep doing ridiculous stuff. When finally one of you would almost get hurt you two decided to share the title of the best pilot.

Rey: When you two were scavenging you two would team up to find the most/best stuff.

Kylo: You two would usually be really competitive with Hux and Phasma. You both wanted to show them how powerful the force was and how powerful you two could be together.

Hux: You two were always competing against each other. If there was every a problem on the Starkiller you two would compete too see who could fix it first.

Phasma: You two both had your own set of stormtroopers to train. You two would always see who had the best trained troopers because that would make that person the better teacher.