Part 6

(Michael's POV)

          I find myself giving Jeremy's hand one final squeeze before heading out the door. I quickly start walking down the hallway to our room.

          Okay, excuse, excuse.... What's a good excuse? Hmmm.... Oh! I'll just tell them that Jeremy ate something weird for breakfast, and it didn't agree with his stomach. Then they'll leave and we can avoid the conversation. We'll talk to them about it another day.

          Satisfied with my lie, I find the room and open the door, finding another make-out session between Rich and Jake.

          "Jesus, guys, get a room!" I joked.

          "Well, we had a room until you walked in, Mell!" Rich jokingly snapped at me.

          "Hey, where's Jeremy?" Jake suddenly asks, very dazed and confused.

          "Yeah, where's you're boyfriend, Mell?" Rich pipes in, cocking an eyebrow at me.

          "Oh, we ate at that weird cafe downstairs, and I guess it didn't agree with his stomach." I made a vomiting sound with my mouth, indicating he's puking his brains out.

          "Oh shit, dude. That's probably why his face was so red before he left.... Wait a second...." Rich suddenly squints his eyes. "Where's your red hoodie that you are always wearing?" Rich raises an eyebrow and I quickly become anxious, completely forgetting Jeremy was wearing my hoodie.

          "Uhm.... OH! He accidentally puked on it when I ran in to check on him. Oops." I'm satisfied with the lie that I made up with on the spot and slightly nod to myself for approval.

          "And I suppose that's why there's.... wet marks.... on your T-Shirt?" Rich looks like he's not buying my lie. "Give it up, Mell, I know those stains. Seem 'em a thousand times on Jake." Rich rolls his eyes and pulls Jake up and towards him.

          I could feel my face heating up. Shut it, Rich. "So anyways, you guys probably wanna go. I gotta take care of Jer-" I cut myself off, realizing how that sentence could be taken wrong. And of course Rich had to hear me.

          "Ohhh. Ohhh! OHH-" Rich's look of realization quickly turned into a smug smirk after I punch him hard in the shoulder. "Have fun 'taking care' of Jeremy, Mell. We'll have to come over another time to talk about what happened." Rich quickly left the room, pulling Jake with him.

          Once I noticed they were far down the hall, I sprinted back to the bathroom. I was very relieved, but also a bit worried, to see Jeremy curled up in a little ball on the floor.

          "Hey, Jer.." I softly announce.

          Jeremy immediately looks up and jumps up when he noticed it was me. He gave me a weak smile.

          "Hi Michael." Jeremy walks over to me.

          "We're in the clear. As far as they know, you got food poisoning.... but I'm not sure if they bought my lie." I lightly chuckle, earning a few small giggles from Jeremy.

(Jeremy's POV)

I impatiently waited for Michael for what felt like hours, although I know it was no more than a few minutes. He finally walked through the doors, noticing me in a ball on the floor.

"Hey, Jer.." Michael says softly and he slowly walks towards me.

"Hi Michael." I quickly jump up, happy to finally see Michael again.