Part 21

A/N: Oh dear lord, this is cringy and "intense" as fuck, so be prepared for crazy shit to happen.

(Michael's POV)

The door slammed open.

          "MICHELLE, GET  YOUR  ASS  OVER  HERE!" My dad's voice boomed as he rushed into the room. He had the most psychotic look in his eyes.

          I fell back into a panic attack once he started running towards me. Jeremy looked terrified, but he still stood up in front of me to try and protect me.

          "GET  OUT  OF  MY  FUCKING  WAY!" My dad roared, but Jeremy stood his ground.... Until my dad picked him up and threw him into the wall....

          My dad walked over to me, and grabbed my hand with extreme force. The sudden unwanted contact from him made me fully break down, hyperventilating with quiet shrieks every now and then. He yanked on my arm, trying to pull me up, but I put all my weight into stayed on the ground, because I knew I would never see Jeremy again if I gave in. But he was too strong. He finally pulled me up and dragged me towards the door.

          "N-no, p-p-please don't take me! Jeremy!! D-don't let him take me away!...." I shouted, trying my hardest to get out of my dad's tight grasp on my arm. I looked over at Jeremy, but he was on the floor, out cold. My dad walked out the door, but I held the doorframe, trying to pull myself back. "JEREMY!!!" I shrieked as loud as possible before my grip slipped, and I was pulled away.

          My dad quickly wrapped a bandana around my mouth so I'd stop screaming. All I could do was cry. Sob. And that's exactly what I did.

          "J-Jerem-my...." I weeped, letting my dad take me away.

(Jeremy's POV)

          I woke up to an empty room. The door wide open.

          I quickly got up and sprinted out the door, finding the quickest way to the lobby. I ignored the dizziness I felt and ran down the hallways.

          Once I made it to the lobby, I ran out of the closest doors I could find that led outside. I immediately saw a car pulling out of a parking space. It was Michael's dad. I took on a full sprint towards the car and ran alongside it, ignoring my wheezing. Michael was sitting in my backseat balling his eyes out, hugging his knees tightly to his chest.

           While running alongside the car, Michael's dad noticed me. He basically started steaming from anger, and quickly moved the car right next to me. I avoided it and kept running, trying to think of a plan as fast as possible. During the .5 seconds of time I had to think, I ran directly into a pole, knocking me out.

          The last thing I saw was Michael's dad looking back at me and smiling devilishly.

(Michael's POV)

          I was sobbing for god knows how long. I only barely looked up when my dad started laughing.

          He turned around and was looking behind me, through the rear window. I looked past him and saw a car coming our way.

          Then the scene turned to white.

          I woke up, extremely dizzy. My whole body was in pain. I opened my eyes only to see a thick cloud of grey smoke surrounding me. It was then that I realized it was fire.

I immediately started coughing and wheezing. The door wouldn't budge, so I grabbed the headrest of the seat in front of me and bashed the window out. I tried crawling out of the window, but realized my leg was stuck under the seat in front of me.