Part 25

(Michael's POV)

          I don't want this hug to end. Something hit me like a brick that day, and I knew we were meant to be. I know we're soulmates. I always hoped we were, and I wished we were, but I wasn't completely sure if Jeremy truly loved me as much as I love him. But this night.... Now I know we love each other more than anything else in the world. I know he's destined to be mine, and I'm destined to be his.

          I smiled to myself and kissed the top of Jeremy's head.

          We stayed like that for hours, neither of us wanting to move. Pretty soon, I realized Jeremy fell asleep, since his head was rested on my shoulder and he was breathing quietly into my ear. I smiled again and nuzzled into Jeremy.

          "I love you, Jeremy." I whispered, knowing he couldn't hear me, but still saying it anyways.

After an hour of softly stroking Jeremy's back, smelling his hair because of his fucking christmas tree smelling shampoo that is literally amazing, and whispering 'I love you's to him even though he was asleep, I finally fell asleep as well.

Eventually, I woke up. Late in the morning. I enjoyed having Jeremy asleep in my lap for a while longer, before I ran a hand through his hair and woke him up. He didn't want to get out of my lap, and I didn't want him to get off either, but he had to. We both stood up and stretched, when I decided I should go out soon.

"Hey, Jer?" He looked over to me to show he was listening. "Do you think you could hang out with one of your friends today? Or-or Rich and Jake?" I asked while grabbing my coat, my wallet, and my keys, earning a very puzzled look from Jeremy.

"I suppose.... But why? I was kinda hoping we could hang out...." Jeremy mumbled shyly as he looked down.

I walked up behind Jeremy and wrapped my arms around him, hugging him lovingly.

"We can hang out, don't worry! I just have to leave for a bit, and I know you get kinda scared when you're alone, but I promise I'll be back soon." I kissed Jeremy's cheek, but he pulled away and turned around to face me.

"Can I come with you then?" Jeremy asked excitedly, looking into my eyes.

I took his hands. "I'm sorry, Baby, but you can't.... It's...." Fuck, he's gonna keep asking, and if I don't tell him, he's gonna get anxiety.... "It's for Christmas. That's all I'm saying." I signaled zipping my lips shut and Jeremy understood why I had to go alone.
(A/N: Shh, yes I know Jeremy's jewish, but he already told Michael he wants to celebrate Christmas with him. Michael asked for reassurance many times, questioning if Jeremy was serious, and he was. Jeremy is celebrating Christmas with Michael.)

"Ohhhh, okay.... Do you think after that we can hang out?" Jeremy looked hopefully into my eyes. I smiled widely at his adorable face.

"Of course we can, Jer. But, for now, I'm gonna go. When I get back, how about we go grab some lunch together and see a movie? How does that sound?" Jeremy grinned up at me and hugged me.

"Perfect."

We hugged for a little bit, and after Jeremy texted Rich to find out they could hang out and a 'goodbye' kiss, I was out the door. I quickly made it to my car, and immediately started driving.

"Okayyyy, Michael.... Where to buy rings...." I spoke to myself out loud, wondering where I should go.

I decided on this one place not too far away. I parked the car and nervously made my way inside. I started looking at the variety of rings.