Part 18

(Jeremy's POV)

Michael laid with me for a while, hugging me and stroking my hair. Once I calmed down, he just took me back to our dorm. I felt bad that he was missing his class because of me, but also glad I wouldn't have to go back to that class today, and that I wouldn't be alone here.

I laid down on my bed, staring at the ceiling. I wasn't crying anymore, but I was still a little shaken up.

"Hey, Jer Bear? I'm gonna go get us some food at the cafe, do you wanna come with or do you wanna stay here?" Michael asked softly, making me smile widely and giggle at his new nickname for me.

"I guess I'll go with you.... I don't really wanna be alone right now...." I sighed, getting up and putting my shoes back on.

Michael just patiently waited for me, putting my cardigan on me. When I was done, he smiled at me and walked me to the cafe, holding my hand sweetly.

~~~ TIME SKIP ~~~

(Michael's POV)

          At this point, we've been together for.... about 2 weeks. Jeremy and I have so much fun, and we've never had any major problems, with each other at least. But today is Jeremy's birthday. I have our entire day planned out.

          I woke Jeremy up by turning towards him, our noses brushing against each other. He wrinkled his face and opened his eyes, a huge smile immediately appearing on his face.

"Good morning, Beautiful." I whispered softly, kissing his nose. Jeremy giggled.

"Goooooood morning, Baby!" Jeremy laughed, pulling his head to my chest.

"Hmm? Seems somebody's in a cuddly mood!" I cocked an eyebrow, hugging him tightly. Jeremy nodded and buried his face in my sweater. "Good thing there's time for this in out schedule!" I chuckled, pulling Jeremy back up to me. "Hmmm, happy birthday, Sunshine." I purred, making Jeremy and I touch noses.

          "Thank you, Michael." Jeremy giggled shyly, smiling up at me.

          "Gosh, you have the most beautiful smile in the world.... Honestly, I have no words to express how beautiful you look...." I smiled, making Jeremy blush and bury his face in my neck out of embarrassment.

          "Ahh.... Stop it.... I'm not anything special...." Jeremy mumbled into my neck.

"But you are! You're the special-est bean in this whole world!" I exclaimed, tightly wrapping my arms around Jeremy. He giggled softly, pulling his face out if my neck and pressing our noses together.

"Thank you.... But I can assure you, nobody is as handsome as my boy!" Jeremy smiled, squinting his eyes and nuzzling our noses.

"Aww, thank you." I smiled, quickly kissing Jeremy. "Hmmnn, I love snuggling with you~" I purred, grinning at Jeremy.

"You do realize you supposedly planned this.... right?" Jeremy cocked an eyebrow and giggled.

"Yes. I am aware." I teased, hugging Jeremy closer.

We ended up snuggling and dozing off repeatedly for several hours, until I checked the time.

"Hooooooly smokes, Jeremy! Jeremy, get up! We're gonna be late for our reservation!" I quickly, yet gently, shook Jeremy awake and jumped out of bed.

"Mmmm.... Noooo. You're warmmm...." Jeremy mumbled, trying to latch onto me.

"Okay, Baby, you know I love you. And you know I love snuggling with you. And you know I'd do anything for you.... But we're gonna miss the reservation for lunch and I planned it specially for us so please, please, please get up." I reasoned, and slightly begged.