Part 16

(Michael's POV)

We continued our slow walk up the stairs and to the dorm. My mind was racing with thoughts.

Jeremy wants to spend the rest if his life with me.... Oh my gosh.... God, I love this so much. I'm so happy. He wants to stay with me. He loves me back.

We got back to the dorm and put our food down on the table. I dashed towards him I started covering his face with kisses and pecks. I tackled him to the floor, still showering him in kisses.

"Ah! I! Love! You! So! Much!" I squealed between kisses.

Jeremy squirmed at first but soon gave up, accepting it. He giggled the whole time and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I love you toommmmph!" I cut Jeremy off with a kiss to his lips. "Well that was a nice way of telling me to shut up!" Jeremy giggled once I pulled away.

"Gahhh I love you too much for my own good!" I exclaimed before sitting up on top of Jeremy.

Jeremy sat up on his elbows as I refused to get up.

"Are you gonna get up? We still gotta eat you know!" Jeremy laughed but I just leaned in closer to him. "M-Michael.... We have to- W-we gotta eat soon...." Jeremy stammered nervously as my nose brushed against his. "Ahhh~ M-M-Michael...." Jeremy almost moaned.... almost.... He also turned as deep a shade of red as humanly possible.

(Jeremy's POV)

          Michael was only an inch away from my face, staring right into my eyes. He slowly connected our lips and kissed me softly. This kiss was much more passionate than our other kisses, and I was so flustered. My heart was beating out of my chest and immensely fast. After almost a minute, Michael slowly pulled away, keeping a very small distance between our mouths.

          I'd be lying if I said I wasn't internally screaming. I'd also be lying if I said I wasn't a mess right now.

          My face and ears were burning a deep red. My arms were shaking, along with my heart beating extremely quickly and hard.

          And that definitely wasn't the only thing that was hard.

          "Ahhh~ Uhh- Umm- W-we should-
M-Michael we need to- O-our food is-" I cut myself off, giving up on speaking altogether in this state.

          Michael breathed out a chuckle and kissed me again. He very shortly pulled away, leaving me silently begging for more. He slowly stood up, reaching out a hand to help me. I took it and stood up, my face still not changing its color. Michael started walking to the table with our food on it, but I just stood there. Staring. In awe.

          "Come on, Jer. We gotta eat, I'm starving...." Michael finished a little flirtatiously, visibly biting his lip.

          "H-holy shit...." My mind was buzzing with thoughts until I noticed Michael walked back in front of me, raising an eyebrow.

          "What was that?" He asked, pretending as if he didn't hear what I said.

          ".... W-woah.... I-I just- Oh my god, I- Where can I even-.... Woah...." I stuttered, completely out of breath and unable to form sentences.

          "What? I didn't do anything.." Michael teased, pulled me closer again. "Hold on one second.... Jeremy. Do not tell me you got hard again. Do not tell me you got another boner." Michael laughed, still holding me close.