Part 19

Trigger Warning: I mean, it's not smut.... But things get a bit saucy.... And it's implied so.... Yeah.

(Jeremy's POV)

          Michael drove us around town for a bit, killing time. The party started at sunset, so we had a few hours to chill. We shopped a bit, got candy, snuggled in the car.... Soon, it hit the time to go. We got changed into our costumes, but waiting until the sun went fully down, worried that there wouldn't be many people there at first.

          We soon walked inside, the immediate stench of alcohol filling the air. It's from this point on, that I will only breath through my mouth.... Unless I'm making out with Michael.... That's the only exception.

          "What's up, guys!?" Jake yelled, stumbling up to us. Let's just say he looked.... quite disheveled.... Rich walked in behind him, looking even more disheveled. Well I guess that makes sense.

          "Hey, Jake. Hey.... Rich...." Michael greeted, trying not to laugh at how disheveled they were.

"Stop talking to my boyfriend so we can continue fu-" Rich started shouting, getting cut off by Jake's loud cackling and a hand over his mouth.

"Shhhhut up, Rich! Anyways, we'll see you guys later!" Jake slurred, being dragged back up the stairs.

"Okay then.... Let's hope the lemonade here isn't spiked.... Cause if that's the case, we're fucked." Michael chuckled, leading me to the kitchen.

Michael poured me a glass of lemonade, and took some punch from the refrigerator for himself. I drank mine cautiously, realizing it surprisingly wasn't spiked. Michael took a drink from his punch, freezing once it was in his mouth. He shut his eyes, leaned forward and looked down. He pursed his lips around, finally swallowing.

"It was spiked, wasn't it?" I asked, barely holding in my laughs.

"Yeah, yeah it was spiked." Michael laughed, soon turning it into a cough. "But it actually wasn't that bad!" Michael exclaimed, getting himself another glass.

"Well, normally I'd tell you not to drink, but since we're at a party and it's my birthday, I'll let this one go. Just don't get too drunk, okay?" I giggled, kissing Michael on the cheek.

We talked for hours, soon moving to the dance floor and dancing together. We did that for a while, also singing together. Now, at this point, Michael was pretty drunk. Not too bad, but he was definitely a little drunk.

"Hey, Jer? Can you come heere.... T-to show me the bathroom!" Michael slurred urgently, obviously making something up. I rolled my eyes discreetly and went along with whatever game he was playing.

"Yeah, okay. This way." I said, taking Michael's hand while pulling him up the stairs.

I was leading Michael down the hallway, to the bathroom, when he pushed me into a side room, closing the door. I cocked an eyebrow and sat down on the bed, a stupid grin showing on my face.

"Hmm, Michael? I don't think this is the bathroom." I said, faking being dumbfounded. I looked around the room, widening my eyes. "Ohhh.... Yeah, this isn't the bathroom." I chuckled before Michael turned around to face me. Hoooooly shit, he looks really hot right now....

"Yeah, I'm aware. This is, probably, Jake's parents' room.... But don't worry! They're not using it~" Michael said flirtatiously, slowly walking closer to me. Oh my fucking shit, what is happening....