3

Your POV

"I'm gonna fuck her up," Dinah said after I had explained everything that went down earlier.

"Please don't," I told her.

"She fucking cheated on you!" Dinah exclaimed, making my eyes start to water for the millionth time tonight.

"She didn't mean to," I mumbled.

"Come here," Dinah said, sitting next to me and holding her arms open.

I crawled into her arms quickly, digging my face into her neck and letting her rub my back.

"What are you gonna do?" Dinah asked.

"Am I stupid for wanting to give her another chance?" I asked, making Dinah sigh.

"Y/n..."

"I know. I know," I said, running a hand through my hair.

"Look. She's my best friend and all, but she was completely in the wrong here," Dinah said. "Let me ask you a question."

I wiped my eyes and nodded for Dinah to continue.

"Do you still trust her?"

I thought for a second before looking back up at her.

"Yes," I answered. "I know I shouldn't, and I feel dumb for it, but I love her."

"I know you do," Dinah sighed.

"Shit," Dinah said when her phone went off.

"What?" I asked.

"Ally and Normani were supposed to come over for a little while. I can tell them something came up," she told me.

"No, it's okay."

"They're totally gonna ask questions if they come. You look like you've been crying for a week straight," Dinah said.

"Gee, thanks," I commented as I rolled my eyes and went to her bathroom to wash my face.

"I was kidding, but seriously are you sure?" She asked.

"Yea, it's fine. I haven't seen them in a while anyways," I told her. "I might check in early though. I'm exhausted."

"Okay. They'll be over in like thirty minutes, so you have time to clean up. We can tell them you aren't feeling well if you want to go to bed early," she said, kissing my temple before exiting the bathroom.

I decided to take a quick shower before the girls got here. I sighed and started to take off my makeup, knowing it was useless because I'd probably cry more tonight.

Half an hour later there was a knock on the door, and Ally and Normani were walking in.

"Oh my God! We didn't know you would be here," Normani exclaimed when she saw me.

She ran over and gave me a big hug, Ally following behind her with a smile to do the same.

"Where's Lo? She said she was busy today, but she never said what she was doing?" Ally asked.

"I have no idea to be honest with you," I told her, trying my hardest to hold in my emotions.

"You don't know where she is? You can't call her to ask?" Normani asked me.

"I'd rather not talk to her at the moment," I mumbled, feeling Dinah rest her hand on my shoulder.

"Let's just say I'm about one incident away from fucking Lauren up," Dinah said to the girls.

"Nah uh. We gotta hear about this one," Normani said, dragging us all into the living room to talk.