7

Your POV

"So, you two dated?" Camila asked me when we were all sitting back in the living room.

"Yea, ten months down the drain," I laughed sarcastically.

"I swear Lauren can be so stupid sometimes," Camila mumbled.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I've only known you for a few hours now and I can already tell you were an amazing girlfriend to her. She's dumb for messing that up," Camila rambled as Dinah smirked at us.

I gave Dinah a warning look, to which she giggled and looked away.

"Thank you, but I'm not all that great," I told Camila. She rolled her eyes at me and leaned back.

"That's a lie, but okay," she said. "I should probably get going, though. I have early interviews tomorrow."

Camila stood up and hugged Dinah before coming back over to me.

"Is it okay if I get your number?" She asked me, pulling her phone out and wiggling it around.

"Yea, that's fine," I giggled, taking her phone and putting my number in it.

She sent me a quick text and my phone went off.

"There, now you have mine as well," she told me, giving me a hug and kissing my cheek.

"I'll text you," she told me with a smile.

"Yea, okay. Sounds good," I responded.

She backed away, waving goodbye to Dinah one more time before leaving.

"Yea, okay. Sounds good," Dinah mocked with a smirk when Camila had left.

"Fuck you," I told her with a laugh.

"Nah, I think you'd rather fuck Camila," Dinah teased, making my eyes widen.

"It's not even like that!" I exclaimed.

"It totally is," Dinah laughed as she sat back on the couch.

"No, it's not. She's super sweet, but she's definitely not into me. She might not even be into girls," I rambled as I sat back down as well.

"I've known her for almost seven years now, and if there is one thing I can tell you, it's that she's into girls. You'll figure out why soon enough," Dinah said, making me even more confused.

"Okay, but just because she's into girls doesn't mean she's into me."

Dinah just laughed at my statement.

"What?" I asked her.

"You're so oblivious," Dinah said.

"I'm going to bed," I told Dinah, flipping her off as I stood up.

"Goodnight! Sleep Tight!" Dinah laughed.

"Fuck off!" I called back.

When I got to my room I stripped out of my clothes, opting to sleep in a big t-shirt and my underwear.

I quickly brushed my teeth and washed my face before going over to my bed to see a few messages on my home screen.

Unknown Number:
hey

Unknown Number:
okay so i know we just met tonight but do u want to come over tomorrow ?

I smiled at the messages before saving Camila's number and responding.

Y/n:
I thought you had interviews?

Camila:
i do in the morning but tomorrow night my family is having a little get together to watch the Brazil game

I thought about whether I wanted to go or not.

I didn't have anything to do at the moment because I had taken a break from the industry. Originally, that break was to help Lauren with her music, but that's out the window now.

Camila:
totally cool if u don't want to come but it might help get ur mind off things

I smiled at Camila's message before typing out a response.

Y/n:
I don't have anything to do tomorrow, so I think I'll take you up on your offer.

Camila:
great i'll send u the address and everything tomorrow and for now i'll let u go to bed

Y/n:
Sounds good. You get some sleep to so you can get to those interviews.

Camila:
i will lol goodnight Y/n

Y/n:
Goodnight, Camila.