23

Your POV

"Hey, babe?" Camila called to get my attention. "You ready?"

"Yup," I said, slinging my bag over my arm and walking closer to her.

She held open the door and I went to walk through it, only to be pulled back by my belt loop and brought into a kiss.

"What was that for?" I asked with a smile when we pulled away.

"Because I wanted to," she said as she grabbed my hand and led me through the hotel and to the waiting car.

The ride to the airport wasn't long, and it went by even faster with the way Camila kept pulling me into kisses.

I didn't know why she was being extra touchy and affectionate, but I wasn't questioning it. I loved it when she got like that.

When we arrived at the airport I immediately saw a group of fans waiting.

How did they even know she was going to be here?

Camila helped me out of the car, making sure to keep an arm around my waist as she guided me.

"I'm going to take a few pictures with them. Is that okay?" She asked in my ear.

"Yes, that's fine," I giggled. "You don't have to ask me."

"C'mon," she said, trying to pull me over to them.

"Whoa. Wait. No," I said, refusing to move.

"Why not?" She asked. "Pleaseeee."

"Camila, no. They are not here for me," I told her and she continued to pull me over to them.

"They'll love you," she said as I gave in and let her tug me over to the small group of fans.

"Hey, guys," she smiled, earning a chorus of "heys" and "hellos."

I let her talk to them, ignoring the curious looks a few of them gave me. I eventually zoned out of the conversation completely, staring at Camila's side profile.

"Y/n," she said, breaking me out of my trance, which made a few of them giggle. "Come over here."

"Hi," I said nervously when they all looked at me.

"You're so pretty," one of them complimented.

"Thank you," I told her with a smile.

"Hey, back off," Camila joked, making them laugh.

"So, you two are official?" A brunette girl asked with a small smirk.

"Oh, yea. This one's all mine," Camila said in a silly voice, pulling me into her and sloppily kissing my cheek.

"Eewwww," I said, wiping my wet cheek and shoving her lightly.

The fans all laughed as Camila pulled me back into her and turned my head slightly before pecking my lips lightly.

"Better?" She asked.

"Yes, very much so," I told her.

"You guys are goals," one of the fans spoke, making me smile.

"Hell yea we are," Camila said, holding her hand out to me.

I rolled my eyes and gave her the high five she wanted.

"Alright, we have to go or else we're going to miss our flight," Camila told the fans before she suddenly lifted me up and threw me over her shoulder.

"Oh my God! Camila, put me down!" I told her as she waved to the fans and walked away.

"I going to kill you when you put me down," I told her as airport staff began leading us to our private flight.

"Guess I'm not putting you down then," she shrugged as more people were now looking at us.

"Okay. Okay. I won't kill you. Just put me down," I bargained.

Camila chuckled and finally put me on my feet, steadying me when I almost lost my balance.

"Okay. I lied," I told her when I regained my balance. "I'm still going to kill you."

Camila smiled brightly at me before she starting running in the direction of our plane. I chased after her, smiling at how she couldn't stop laughing as she ran.

"Okay, I surrender," she said, trying to catch her breath as we boarded the plane.

"You're lucky you're cute," I told her, pushing her onto the small couch. "And that I need you to be alive so you can cuddle me."

"You're lucky you're cute, or else I wouldn't cuddle you," she said as she wrapped an arm around my shoulder and pulled me into her.

I scoffed and slapped her arm lightly, making her laugh at we began the plane ride back to LA.