29

Your POV

1 Year Later

"So, let's talk about your love life," the interviewer said, making Camila blush and make slight eye contact with me.

"I believe that's your fiancé sitting right over there," the man said, pointing at me.

I saw a few cameras get turned towards me, making me blush a little as I waved at the interviewer and Camila.

"Would it be okay if she comes to join you for the rest of this interview?" He asked, to which I shook my head as Camila waved me over.

"I can't force her," Camila said with a small smile. "You don't wanna come talk for a bit?"

I sighed a little as Camila sent me a small smile, convincing me to walk over to her.

I'm pretty sure she could see how nervous I was, as she pulled me into her lap and rubbed my waist like she always does when she tries to calm me down.

"Hi, Y/n," the man greeted as he sat up slightly.

"Hi," I smiled.

"It's great to meet you. You think you're down with playing a little game?"

"That's fine with me," I said, smiling when Camila squeezed my waist slightly.

"Okay. For this game, I'm gonna say something and you two are going to decide which one of you it describes better," he explained.

"I also have these little paddles..." He trailed off as he pulled out paddles with our faces on them.

Camila and I both laughed as we held two paddles each, one with our face and one with the other person's face.

"Okay, first question. Who is the messiest?"

Camila and I laughed and we both immediately put up her face.

"I saw that one coming," the interviewer laughed. "Who's the biggest baby when they're sick?"

Camila immediately put up my face and I hesitated as I laughed slightly.

"Come on. You know it's you," she laughed.

I shook my head at her as I put my face up, blushing slightly.

"Who's the better dancer?"

Camila was the one to hesitate this time as I immediately put up her face.

"Don't even play right now," I laughed, putting her face up for her.

"Okay," the interviewer laughed. "Who's the most stubborn?"

I laughed when I put up Camila's face and she put up my face.

"Looks like they're both stubborn," the interviewer said. "Okay, last one. Who is the better kisser?"

I smiled and faced Camila slightly, watching her giggle as neither of us answered.

I took the paddles in my hand and blocked our faces as I kissed her lips gently, not realizing Camila had lifted the paddle of my face as I kissed her.

"I think that answers that question, and it will wrap up this interview," the man said as we pulled back.

"Thank you for coming Camila, and thank you for playing our little game Y/n," the man said, making me smile as the interview ended.

"Yea, thanks for playing our little game," Camila whispered in my ear when we were basically the only two left in the room.

"Shut up," I said smacking her arm lightly as I got off of her lap.