Chapter Three

<< Jonah >>

You're probably wondering how I was able to surprise andi by being able to see her earlier than I was planning to. Well... you're going to see now...

"Mom! What did you need to tell me?"I asked when she finally got beck home from work.

"We're able to move back today!"she replied and I almost passed out. I was so excited to see the one I love again.

I had already started packing my bags before mom could say anything else. After like 10 minutes, I was ready to go. She was still packing so I was waiting for her. When she was done, we instantly left. I couldn't wait to see andi.

<< A Few Hours Later >>

We finally got there and then I saw the house I haven't been in for a while. Andi's.

I got out the car and I ran to her door. I rang the doorbell and mother was starting to get put the car. Once bex answered, she was next to me.

"Hey bex, long time no see,"I said and her jaw dropped.

She cleared her throat."Come in."

Once we walked in I looked all over the familiar house but I didn't see tge love of my life.

"Where's andi?"I asked anxiously.

"Wait let me go get her,"bex said and walked to her room.

When bex came back, she wasn't alone this time. Next to her was the short-haired girl I knew and loved. Andi Mack.

Once she saw me, it's like her entire world stopped. She ran to me and tackled him into a hug.

"Jonah!"she yelled. She started crying.

"Hey,"I said.

"How were you able to come earlier?"she asked and I smiled.

"Mom,"I replied and andi looked at my mother.

"Hello Mrs. Beck,"she said hugging my mother.

"Hello andi it's so nice to see you again,"mom said and they pulled apart.

"You too,"I said.

She walked back to me and took me to her room. Then she closed the door behind me and she sighed, looking like whatever she was about to say was very important.

"There's something I haven't told you...,"she trailed off.

"What is it?"I asked being very curious.

"I've been hanging out with...um,"she started.

"Who is it andi? Tell me,"I said and she started getting very nervous.

"I've been hanging out with walker,"she replied looking down.

"You what?"I asked.

"I've been hanging out with him,"she said and I started getting mad.

"Andi you know I don't like him and you hang out with him?"I asked.