Chapter Seventeen

<< Buffy >>

"Mom?"I started tearing up and everyone stood in shock.

"It's me buffy,"she said and I ran up to her. I hugged her and I didn't want to let go.

"I can't believe it! My baby's sixteen!"she said and hugged me tighter.

"Mommy how have you been?"I asked.

"I've been great,"she replied and I turned around forgetting about everyone.

"This is my mother, Pat Driscoll but call her Mrs. Driscoll,"I said and my dad walked up to her and started tearing up. Andi and Cyrus have already seen her before, I'm just introducing her to Jonah, Marty and TJ.

"Nice to meet you all,"she said.

"You too,"marty said.

"I'm so happy... I've wanted this for 8 years,"he said and she started crying herself.

"I love you guys... you guys never left my thoughts at all,"she said and she hugged my dad.

"I love you...,"he trailed off and grabbed me and made me join the hug.

"...both of you,"he said we were all hugging while I knew that andi was probably taking at least some pics.

"This is the best birthday ever!"I said and I hugged mom tighter.

We pulled apart and she said,"You guys have no idea how much I've missed you,"she said and we all started hanging out which made me forget everything that had been going on.

After the party, mom and dad were waiting for me but I said I was going to talk to Marty and TJ about my decision.

They were about to leave until I said,"Wait!"

"Happy birthday again buffy,"marty said and I smiled.

"Thanks and I came to tell you guys that I've made up my mind,"I said.

"So... who are you picking?"he asked.

"I'm picking...marty,"I said and TJ frowned.

"What?"TJ asked.

"I'm sorry but I realized I loved him a lot more than you and I know that he hurt my feelings a little but I forgive him,"he said and TJ stormed off.

"I respect your decision and I hope you too will be very happy together,"he said and turned to marty.

"Take good care of her,"he said and I smiled.

"I will,"marty replied and TJ walked off.

Marty walked up to me and asked,"Will you go out with me?"

"Yes,"I said and he kissed me. We pulled away and we smiled at each other.

"See you later,"he said and walked off too. I smiled and I turned around to see mom and a very jealous dad.

"How long have you guys been there?"I asked.

"Who was that boy?"dad asked.