Chapter Eighteen

<< Buffy >>

<< The Next Day >>

I woke up and I got ready for school. I had breakfast and I was going to leave before mom called me.

"Buffy! Wait!"she called. I stopped in my tracks. I turned around to see her out of breath.

"Let me drive you,"she said.

"Really?"I asked.

"Yes now let's go your going to be late,"she said and we walked to her car that she hasn't used in a while.

"Let's go,"she said and started the engine.

We drove and when we got there, andi, cyrus, jonah and marty were looking at mom's car.

Once I got out, they all looked surprised except for andi and cyrus. They must of remembered because before she left, mom would always talk me to school.

"Have a great day honey!"she called out and I laughed a little.

"You too!"I called back and I madecmy way to andi, cyrus, jonah and marty.

"Hey guys,"I said and the bell rang.

"See you later buff!"andi said and walked to class with jonah.

I walked to class with cyrus and marty. We got there and I completely forgot that I would have to face TJ again. He came in so late. He had a regular shirt with sweat pants and some sneakers. He looked like he didn't even want to be here.

And he had dark circles under his eyes. I felt so bad about rejecting him but I had to choose.

He sat in the back and he didn't look at anyone.

He didn't even pay attention to the lesson. Then he was really heartbroken because he always looks foward to a new lesson. Once class was over, I told cyrus and marty to meet me in the next class.

Before TJ could leave, I stopped him.

"Hey TJ,"I said and he turned around.

"Oh... hey buffy,"he said and started walking to the door.

"Can we talk?"I asked.

"Driscoll, Kippen, I have another class to teach so if you can leave I would appreciate it,"the teacher said.

"Can we talk later?"I asked.

"No, I'm busy,"he said and walked out.

I sighed and I walked to my next class.

<< After School >>

I saw him walking home and I walked after him. Cyrus, Marty and I were going to the spoon later so I still had time to talk to him.

"Hey marty please can we talk?"I asked.

"Leave me alone buffy, please,"he said and I rolled my eyes.