Chapter Thirteen

<< Andi >>

I missed school today cause I had to help bex since she was sick. Buffy, Cyrus and Jonah were texting and calling me non-stop after school.

But I didn't reply or call them back. I knew they would start to get worried. Especially jonah. While I was watching bex sleep I heard the door bell ring. I opened the door to see jonah, buffy and cyrus.

"Hey guys,"I said feeling a little nervous.

"Care to explain why you left before school even started?"cyrus asked.

"I was taking care of bex,"I replied.

"Oh sorry is she okay?"he asked.

"She will be cy,"I replied and they all hugged me.

We all hung out and cyrus gave me all my homework.

But before cyrus and jonah could leave I pulled them back.

"Can we all talk?"I asked and they nodded so I could continue.

"So buffy's 16th birthday is coming up and I wanted to do something for her,"I said and they nodded.

<< Buffy >>

After andi had left when we tried to walk up to her, I had went to my homeroom. I wasn't looking forward to it since marty is in the same one as me.

Then the teacher came in."Good Moring class remember that basketball tryouts are tomorrow,"he said and I smiled. I was totally going to tryout.

Before I met uo with cyrus and jonah, I bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry,"I said and they looked at me with disgust.

"Watch where your going,"they said and looked at me into my eyes. I looked really confused. Was there something in my eye? On it?

"What's your name?"they asked.

"Buffy Driscoll, Why?"I asked.

"You just look very interesting,"they said.

"What's your name?"I asked.

"TJ Kippen,"he replied.

"Buffy!"cyrus called out. That was my signal to leave.

"I have to go it was nice meeting you,"I said and I walked over to cyrus. But little did I know that he actually looked back and smiled.

After I left andi's house, I couldn't stop thinking about that TJ guy I bumped into. I'm not going to lie but he looked... cute.

I took a shower and I went to bed cause I had already did my homework.

<< The Next Day >>

I woke up and I got ready for school. I think I finally got over marty. I had breakfast and I left on my way to school.

Once I got there, I saw jonah talking to andi and marty was talking to his friends. I saw cyrus all alone so I walked up to him.