Chapter Six

<< Andi >>

After dealing with that jerk, cyrus and I just enjoyed the rest of our baby taters and we might have ordered more.

"I actually thought buffy would be with you,"I said eating another tater.

"No, she's spending time with her mom,"he said and I nodded.

"Oh I meant to ask, how are things with you and jonah?"he asked.

"I forgave him,"I replied and he smiled.

"That's great!"he said and smiled. I felt like that was a fake smile.

"Cyrus you know, you can tell me if your jealous, it's okay,"I said and he frowned.

"I'm fine,"he said and I knew he was lying.

"Cyrus please, talk to me,"I said and he took a deep breath.

"Okay I'm jealous but I'm not trying to get in the way of your relationship, I was never going to tell jonah and I knew I wouldn't have a chance with him,"he explained.

"It's okay cy,"I said and he just walked out leaving me speechless.

What just happened? I need to go after him. So I payed for the taters snd when I went outside, I saw him around the corner.

I went after him and when he realized I was folllwing him, he picked uo his pace. But I did too. I finally got him and I made him face me.

"Look cyrus you could never get in the way of our relationship,"I said.

"And so what if he doesn't like you? There are always other fish in the sea, right?"I asked and he nodded.

But then he hugged me. I instantly hugged back. We pulled away and I walked him home. Then when
was on my way home, I bumped into someone. Walker.

"I'm so sorry andi!"he said and helped me up.

"It's okay walker,"I said and he smiled.

"I was actually coming to see you,"he said.

"What is it?"I asked.

"I wanted to tell you that... I'm moving,"he said and I nodded.

"You are? Why?"I asked.

"Because my mom wanted to move somewhere better,"he replied.

"So is this goodbye?"I asked.

"I guess it is,"he said and stepped closer to me.

"I hope to see you again,"I said and he smiled.

Then he hugged me, I hugged back but I knew he didn't want to let go.

He pulled away and walked home. I did the same but little did I know that someone was watching us.

<< Jonah >>

I was going to andi's house to hang out with her but then that's when I saw her hugging walker and I tried, I really tried not to get jealous. I know they are just friends but I still don't trust walker. But then I just beat her to her house and I knocked on the door to be greeted by bex.