Chapter Twenty-Three

<< Andi >>

<< 2 weeks later >>

Today was the wedding. Bex was so nervous. Bex made me a bridesmaid along with buffy and brittney.

Bowie's best men were jonah, cyrus and marty. Cece and pops were

All of us girls were still behind the bug door and before the music started, bex pulled me back.

"I'm not sure I can do this, with all of these people watching me?"she asled me.

"You'll be fine mom, besides you'll be with the man you love,"I said.

"Yeah, yeah you're right,"she said and the music started.

"Good luck,"I said and I hugged her. I pulled away and I joined buffy and brittney. We walked down the aisle and jonah was looking at me the whole time.

The bex's music came on and she walked out leaving bowie speechless.

The priest started talking.

"Today we are hear to celebrate the marriage of Rebecca Mack and Bowie Quinn,"he started.

The ring boy, which was ronald, he gave them the rings and they placed them on their ring fingers.

"Now do you, Bowie Quinn, take Rebecca Mack to be your wife in sickness and in health, as long ad yiu both shall live?"he asked.

"I do."

"Do you, Rebecca Mack, take Bowie Quinn to be your husband in sickness and in health, as long, as you both shall live?"he asked.

"I do."

"Now I may pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride,"he said and they kissed.

We all cheered and I started crying. I can't believe my mother and father are finally married. They started walking down the aisle and I smiled. Buffy was right next to me.

"Congrats bestie,"she said and hugged me.

We all had fun. The boys were dancing. And I was eating a cupcake until a slow dance came on and jonah walked up to me.

"Hey, do you want to dance?"he asked.

"Yes,"I replied and he smiled. He took my hand and lead me to the dance floor.

He grabbed me by the waist while I put my arms on his shoulders.

We danced like there was no tomorrow. Like no one was there. I wonder: Is this how it's going to be at mine?

I started blushing just thinking about it. Then others started joining us.

Buffy was dancing with marty and I saw cyrus eating a cupcake.

He's never really liked to dance just like at his bar miztvah. Buffy and I jad to go and get him. But after that I've never seen him dance.

But then that's when I saw TJ walk in and he stood in the corner. I wondered how everything was with him after our conversation.