Chapter Eleven

<< Jonah >>

"What?"

I still couldn't believe it. Cyrus has a crush on me. I didn't think he'd like guys. Especially me. I have to talk to him.

"He didn't want to tell you,"she said.

"And now I can see why,"she muttered acting like she didn't hear me.

I didn't say anything. I just went back to cyrus's housd but I saw all the lights off.

He must have been already asleep. But I wasn't going to give up that easily.

I climbed up to his window but then I saw him actually sleeping. I decided to just let him sleep and we did have school tomorrow so...

I went home and I took a shower. I really needed to talk to him but I guess I'll wait until tomorrow.

<< Cyrus >>

<< The Next Day >>

I woke up and I got ready for school. Oh no! I forgot to ask marty about buffy. I had breakfast and I was on my way to school.

Once I got there, I saw marty talking to one of his friends. I walked up to him and I greeted him.

"Hey Marty,"I said.

"Hey cy,"he said.

"I have a few questions,"I said.

"Okay what are they?"he asked.

"Do you like buffy? What do you like about her? Do you think she is amazing? And if she liked you, would you like her back as more than a friend?"I asked and answered every single one without hesitation.

"Of course I do she is a very good friend."

"I like that she is always competitive, I love her smile, her personality, everythiing about her and I glad to have her as a friend."

"She is amazing."

"And I'm not sure if I would I just wouldn't like her that way."

So I got my answer for buffy. No.

Then the bell rang and we all went to class.

<< After School >>

I told buffy to meet up at the spoon so I could tell her the bad news. I was already seated but then I saw jonah walk in by himself. He walked up to me.

"Can we please talk?"he asked.

"Fine but make it quick,"I said.

"I know you like me,"he said and my heart started racing.

"What do you mean?"I asked.

"You know what I mean."

"When you told me to ask andi why you weren't talking to me and now I'm mad at her,"he said and I sighed in defeat.