Chapter Twenty-Six

<< Cyrus >>

I woke up and I got ready for school. Friday TJ was going to take me on a date. I was so excited. I had breakfast and I walked out the door since I knew that mom and dad were sleeping.

When I got there, I saw andi and buffy talking to jonah and marty but I didn't see TJ. I walked up to them.

"Hey guys,"I said.

"Hey cy do you know where TJ is?"buffy asked.

"I was going to ask you guys the same thing,"I said and then the bell rang.

"Let's go!"jonah said.

Then we all separated and went to class.

<< After School >>

I was walking home until two hands covered my face and I hit their stomach with my elbow.

"Ahh!"they said and the voice sounded very familiar. Oh no.

"TJ?"I asked and I turned around to see him on the ground.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry!"I said and I helped him up.

But then he suddenly pulled me into a kiss. It was a peck and even that made me blush.

"That's all I need to forgive you,"he whispered. I tried not to blush but failed.

"Stop making me blush!"I said.

"That's how you blush I don't ever blush,"he said which made me smirk.

"Really?"I asked and his eyes widened.

"Well then I want to make a promise... I promise you that I'll make you blush... in the future,"I said and his jaw dropped.

"O-okay,"he stuttered while looking down and I lifted his chin with my head and I pecked his lips.

"I love you,"I said.

"I love you too,"he said and kissed me again but this time, it was like he never wanted to let go since I felt trapped in his grip.

Then we walked back to my house hand in hand. But then something

<< Buffy >>

I was walking with marty and he stopped which made me look at him.

"Are you okay?"I asked.

"I wanted to ask you something,"he replied.

"Ok... what is it?"I asked.

"Would you ever marry me?"he asked which had me shocked but he was looking down. I lifted his head up and I kissed his cheek.

"I would,"I admitted and he smiled.

We leaned in and kissed. I hugged him after not wanting to let go...

<< Bex >>

I was holding andrew in my arms with andi and bowie by my side but then she went to her room with jonah. I was looking at andrew sleeping peacefully and bowie was just staring at me.