Chapter Twelve

<< Cyrus >>

<< The Next Day >>

I woke up and I got ready for the day. I had to convince jonah to forgive andi cause I feel so bad for her. I know what she did but I don't care anymore. The poor girl was crying in the school bathroom! I called him.

Jonah: Hello?

Cyrus: Hey jonah

Jonah: Hey cy

Cyrus: I called you cause I wanted to ask you a favor

Jonah: What is it?

Cyrus: Please forgive andi

Jonah: And why should I do that?

Cyrus: Cause she's your girlfriend and your girlfriend was crying in the bathroom yesterday!

Jonah: She was?

Cyrus: Yes she felt really bad and I'm willing to forgive her for what she did. Are you willing to do the same?

Jonah: Yes I love her

Cyrus: Okay then I think you two should talk

Jonah: Okay I'll call you later to tell you what happened

Cyrus: Okay bye

Jonah: Bye

I hung up and I smiled. Finally things between them will be great again.

<< Andi >>

I came home to find no one home. Bex must be working overtime again. I barely ever get to see her anymore. She's been working overtime because we don't have enough money to pay the rent yet. Which is also why in the morning I ethier see my breakfast or 20 bucks to buy something for breakfast.

I didn't have anyone to talk to about this and I feel so lonely. I regret threatening cyrus about his telling everyone he's gay. I bet he's even mad I told jonah. But sometimes maybe I start to think: Do jonah and I belong together? I don't think we do cause I don't get how he fell in love with a girl like me.

I wish I could just talk to buffy, cyrus, anyone about what I'm going through but I know they won't care after what I did. Thinking about them reminded me of all those times we've spent together.

But I decided to call both of them. I called cyrus first. Voicemail. Of course. I sent him a voicemail. I then called buffy. Voicemail. I left her a voicemail as well.

Cyrus's Voicemail: Hey cy it's me andi and I just wanted to tell you that I so sorry for everything I've done I shouldn't have gotten jealous over jonah. Please forgive me and I really need to talk to someone. Anyone. Call me back when you get this please.

Buffy's Voicemail: Hey buffy please forgive me for what I did to cyrus. I know neither of you will probably forgive me and I can live with that but I really need to talk to someone. Please call me back when you get this.