Chapter Twenty-Two

<< Andi >>

I was babysitting andrew for the past 2 weeks since bowie and bex are preparing everything for the wedding. They are getting married in a week.

He was crying and bex left me a list of what I had to do:

Clean your room

Clean Andrew's room

Wash the dishes

Clean the bathroom

Make andrew some milk

Tuck him into bed

I've already cleaned my room and gave him milk. He was sleeping which left me to clean his room.

While I was cleaning, I could hear him crying. I sighed and I brought him into the room with me. I put him in his crib.

He was smiling at me and then I noticed I had some dirt on my face. I laughed and I kissed his forehead.

"Your too adorable,"I said.

Then I heard the doorbell. I picked andrew up and I opened the door to see jonah.

"Hey jonah,"I said.

"Hey andi,"he said and walked in. I closed the door behind him.

"So what are you doing?"he asked.

"Babysitting why?"I asked.

"Because I wanted to watch a movie with you and andrew!"he said and pulled out some movies and popcorn bags.

"Why couldn't you bring milk?"I asked and he started to get nervous.

"Don't you have milk?"he asked.

"Yes but that would have saved us less time to have to go to the supermarket,"I replied.

Then jonah put in a movie. He got everything prepared while I was watching andrew. I can't take my eyes off of him.

Andrew has mom's eyes just like me, he has bowie's hair, he looks like mom but with bowie's hair.

But I looked like bex. That's for sure. Then when the movie started, that's when jonah came in with popcorn and drinks.

We went on netflix and we watched a wrinkle in time. It was really good.

After only a few minutes within the movie, andrew was already asleep and I made sure he wasn't crying or got hurt. But little did I know that jonah was looking over my shoulder everytime I checked on Andrew.

Then when I checked him one last time, then I felt breath tickle my back and I turn around to accidently be met with his lips.

I was going to pull away when he gripped my waist and pulled me closer. Then we pulled away and I hugged him. After a while he left and I put andrew in his room.

Mom finally came home and I hugged her.

"How's my baby boy?"she asked.