Chapter Fourteen

<< Buffy >>

I was a little scared to go to school cause I knew I had to face both of them. TJ and I were going to hang out tomorrow and what never left my mind was that kiss.

I got ready for school and I had breakfast. I walked out the door and I was on my way to school. Once I got there, I saw cyrus and andi. I also saw TJ and Marty talking to jonah. When jonah looked at andi, she gave him a certain look which probably meant to keep those two distracted.

"Let's go inside,"she said and the three of us went inside.

"I don't know why your avoiding them anyway aren't the three of you in the same homeroom?"cyrus asked.

"I just don't want to talk to ethier of them right now,"I replied and they both nodded understanding.

Then the bell rang.

"Good luck,"cyrus said and I walked into my homeroom.

Marty and TJ came in with the rest of the class. As soon as they saw me, they both sat on both sides where I was.

I was in the middle. And it felt awkward. But then our teacher came in.

"Okay class settle down,"he said and I was focused on the lesson.

<< After School >>

I was walking home until someone called out my name. Marty.

"Oh... hey marty,"I said and he looked at me confused.

"Are you okay?"he asked.

"Yeah I'm great,"I lied and he looked at me with a serious expression.

"I know your lying.. tell the truth,"he said and my heart started racing.

"I-I like you,"I said and looked at me shocked.

"You... do?"he asked.

"Y-Yes but you never noticed until now... but...,"I trailed off.

"But what?"he asked.

"I think I also like TJ,"I replied and he frowned.

"Why do you?"he asked.

"Because you never noticed me and I thought it was time to move on, and when I met TJ, I thought he was cute and I started to like him, and when you kissed me, it made me realize I still love you,"I explained.

"Well buffy I love you too,"he said.

"Since when? I know you probably just started to like me since I started liking TJ,"I said and he went silent.

"Bye marty,"I said and I walked away.

But when I walled away, he ran after me and turned me around to face him.

"Buffy please... I love you,"he said and I sighed.

"Look, like I said before, you only started liking me because I started having an interest in TJ so marty you might as well save it you don't love me,"I said and I walked off. But then I stopped in my tracks.